Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

Sarah Palin scoffed at ABC Host Joy Behar’s “crocodile tears” and told her to “suck it up, cupcake – if you can dish it out you sure as heck better be ready to take it in.” 

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/02/sarah-palin-tells-joy-behar-suck-it-up-cupcake-after-kid-rock-jab/

"You’ve said worse about me and other women"

image.png.3a29e325e455b7f481fafaf315bb6d02.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• Replies 113.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Sarah Palin scoffed at ABC Host Joy Behar’s “crocodile tears” and told her to “suck it up, cupcake – if you can dish it out you sure as heck better be ready to take it in.” 

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2018/12/02/sarah-palin-tells-joy-behar-suck-it-up-cupcake-after-kid-rock-jab/

"You’ve said worse about me and other women"
image.png.3a29e325e455b7f481fafaf315bb6d02.png

Like ‘Cherry Blossoms Falling in the Spring’..... Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

You think that’s the laws fault? Or the criminals

Immigration Law is fine as it stands. Neglect in enforcement has created a vacuum the invaders are attracted to. The illegitimate efforts of activist judges in the Federal Court System and the obstructive efforts of the Leftists in Congress, Marxist Media and DNC Political Strategists have perpetuated the problem. Those involved in strategy, logistics and finance of the swarm have not been clearly identified. If they are citizens, they are seditious and should be brought to justice.....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, C_Hallbert said:

Immigration Law is fine as it stands. Neglect in enforcement has created a vacuum the invaders are attracted to. The illegitimate efforts of activist judges in the Federal Court System and the obstructive efforts of the Leftists in Congress, Marxist Media and DNC Political Strategists have perpetuated the problem. Those involved in strategy, logistics and finance of the swarm have not been clearly identified. If they are citizens, they are seditious and should be brought to justice.....

Today’s immigration laws include chain migration and a lottery with not just individuals, but an entire line of family members being accepted. The left in congress hasn’t been obstructing it, they have been pushing it with no restraint.

what justice do you suggest? “I don’t like your politics....go to jail”

not sedition, not treason, just politics

13 hours ago, Dric902 said:

You think that’s the laws fault? Or the criminals

Most of the laws on the books is because somewhere, someone, did something stupid.  That is why there are warnings on lawnmowers not to put your hands into the blades while they are spinning, and warnings that coffee is hot.  On cold days, I like my coffee hot.  Though, I have not had the urge to put it between my legs.

59 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Most of the laws on the books is because somewhere, someone, did something stupid.  That is why there are warnings on lawnmowers not to put your hands into the blades while they are spinning, and warnings that coffee is hot.  On cold days, I like my coffee hot.  Though, I have not had the urge to put it between my legs.

The meme said criminal record. Not stupidity

its just another bullshit meme that is completely wrong but attempts to stir up the base because it feeds a presupposed persecution complex

13 hours ago, Dric902 said:

Today’s immigration laws include chain migration and a lottery with not just individuals, but an entire line of family members being accepted. The left in congress hasn’t been obstructing it, they have been pushing it with no restraint.

what justice do you suggest? “I don’t like your politics....go to jail”

not sedition, not treason, just politics

Immigration has been and always be a political football.  It is used by the right and left, and frankly, they all talk a good game; but don't want any real solutions.  The left wants more paths to citizenship to create a new voting class to pretend to care about.  The right wants cheap labor that it can exploit.  Until the Right and Left pull their heads out of their butts, nothing logical will happen.  It has never happened through my entire career dealing with Immigration Enforcement.  I don't see it happening-ever.

2 minutes ago, Moshe said:

Immigration has been and always be a political football.  It is used by the right and left, and frankly, they all talk a good game; but don't want any real solutions.  The left wants more paths to citizenship to create a new voting class to pretend to care about.  The right wants cheap labor that it can exploit.  Until the Right and Left pull their heads out of their butts, nothing logical will happen.  It has never happened through my entire career dealing with Immigration Enforcement.  I don't see it happening-ever.

They don’t need to pull their heads out of their butts.....if that what they want in the first place.

they just want us to believe they want the same thing as we do. They are doing exactly what they want, just selling the bases what they want to hear.

• Like 1