• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

10 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Have to wonder about “the rest of the story”...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the correct story, going fix that bad post.

The manager of a Doubletree by Hilton in Colorado said two employees had been fired after a customer posted a photo from the hoel that said  "No longer serving military personnel and their guest(s)" during a "post deployment ceremony" for military members. The hotel's general manager Daniel Kammerer issued an apology on the hotel's Facebook page the same day, explaining two staff members, "acted without the proper authority to close and exclude military guests from our hotel's bar."  

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/doubletree-hotel-military-apology-doubletree-hotel-apologizes-after-staff-posted-sign-refusing-service-to-military/

• Thanks 1

February 21, 1848

“On this date, Representative and former President John Quincy Adams of Massachusetts suffered a fatal stroke on the House Floor...”

I find this most interesting that a former President of the United States didn’t rest on his laurels and/or try to tell his successors how to do the job. Rather he got himself elected as a Representative. I can think of several people who might should consider this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk