• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

8 hours ago, pipedreams said:

46d76c172a0f27f2.png

umm, I actually do eat jello with chopsticks when I go to my favorite buffet.  The jello is cut into cubes for the buffet, and I would only rate it as "moderate" on a difficulty scale.

Try drinking soup with chopsticks and get back to me.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Cougar_ml said:

Not chopsticks, and just a concept at this time.

No different than using a pair of straws as chopsticks.

I didn't read the article, was trying to be sarcastic as it is not possible to drink fluid with a solid stick.

9 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Was this from the bicycle lock professor?

It’s not real, PT Barnum would be President for life in todays America 

Now that's scary! Samara Weaving sports bloodied face and a bruised eye while on the set of Ash vs Evil Dead

It's only makeup! Samara Weaving sported bloodied face and a bruised eye while on the set of Ash vs Evil Dead on Tuesday (picture shared by the makeup artist Hannah Wilson)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cougar_ml said:

umm, I actually do eat jello with chopsticks when I go to my favorite buffet.  The jello is cut into cubes for the buffet, and I would only rate it as "moderate" on a difficulty scale.

Try drinking soup with chopsticks and get back to me.

“When you can eat Ramen noodles with chopsticks, you have been in Korea too long”

- Ancient Army proverb

• Like 1

image.png.46307e8ddceae0870ff880d844eb17e2.png

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/trumps_syria_plan_reveals_a_master_strategist_in_the_white_house.html

"It's just too delicious.  President Trump ordered U.S. special forces out of Syria to a chorus of howling Democrats and all the old, experienced hands at State and, supposedly, the military.  (I had doubts as well.)  Democrats yelled that all hell was about to break loose.  The Pentagon pulled its hair.  Europe trembled and blanched.  The Mideast girded for something awful. "

Edited by pipedreams
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

Screenshot_2019-10-17 .png

Yet Muslim women in America, and in Congress, keep bitching, and telling us how bad our system is, and just how enlightened they are to set us straight on how to run a country.  This from women that may be required to marry family members, or even want to!

Instead of our listening to them tell us how to run the most free country in the world, we should send them to the Muslim country of their choice! 

So they can see just how good their country is to them, when they complain about everything by public media, and get stoned as punishment for offending their countrymen.  They can't even show any skin in public in Muslim nations, without being punished for the temptation they present to men.

Remember, in a Muslim nation, when a women is raped it is her fault and she is punished for it.

I'm sick of hearing from women that are not even second class citizens in their own Muslim country, telling us how they alone are qualified to complain about our society tolerating their whining about how good they are treated here.

If this country is so intolerable to them, then why are they here!  Why do they stay and complain about this country.

We all know why!

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, pipedreams said:

Seattle : Nine Antifa thugs attack a patriot, he beats them up ! WATCH !

Better video.....................than the 1st

Gotta love how antifa immediately plays the victim card after assaulting people.  Then trying to tell the people they attacked to just move along, and finally "go ahead and call the cops, are you done harassing us?"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1