• Replies 114.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Okay, during my lifetime, every car manufacturer I know of has done things that I’ve disapproved of but I say they do evil on different levels. This makes me glad that I’ve never given a dime to Toyota.

When you buy a Toyota, you get more than a car. You get to help transsexualize children through sponsorship of events like LGBTQ+ Youth:
“The event, called “Models of Pride,” was hosted by the Los Angeles LGBT Center and was intended for those 24 years and younger.”
How much younger?
“No minimum age was listed on the website. … The event reportedly attracted roughly 400 attendees, including both kids and their parents.”
They saw a performance by drag queen Dew Mi Moore. Dew Mi, get it?
Progressives have made it a priority to marinate impressionable children in the raunchy and depraved atmosphere of drag performances. If it is on the woke agenda, big corporations like Toyota will help push it.
Exposing kids to homosexual culture is not enough. The point is to recruit them:
“Models of Pride also hosted breakout workshop sessions, including one titled “Drag Isn’t a Race” that focused on “learning the history of drag and taking the first steps of becoming a fabulous drag performer.”
A workshop titled “Where Do You Fit In?” explored the “LGBTQ+ community’s subcultures” in order to “find your chosen community.”
No one wishing to inflict LGBT indoctrination on children will have a problem finding funding:
“Toyota donates over $100K to the Los Angeles LGBT Center on an annual basis, as does George Soros’s Open Society Foundation. Cedars Sinai also gives over $100K to the organization annually, as does Gilead, and several other companies in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industries.”
The pharmaceutical and healthcare industries have a monetary interest. Psychosexual derangement leads to lucrative chemical castration treatments, sex change operations, and lifelong psychotherapy.
As for Soros, his motive is usually sheer evil.
What Toyota gets out of this is unclear, but it is not alone. Corporations that finance the corruption of children by showering money upon the Los Angeles LGBT Center include Wells Fargo, Union Bank, Citi Bank, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, First Republic Bank, US Bank, Boeing, American Airlines, Comcast NBC Universal, Hasbro, Nike, and Target.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 4

Doomsday Climate Predictions Meltdown: Arctic Sea Ice Extent Reaches 12-Year Mid-August High.
According to Al Gore, based on statements and “science” from “leading climate experts”, the Arctic was supposed to be ice-free in the summer already years ago.
Now that the summer ice melt season in the Arctic will end soon, by the middle of next month, it’s a good time to see how Al Gore’s prediction is faring. To do this we look at the latest from data the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC):

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2022/08/13/doomsday-climate-predictions-meltdown-arctic-sea-ice-extent-reaches-12-year-mid-august-high/

• Haha 1

REPORT: Fourteen FBI whistleblowers have come forward to Republicans in Congress.
(Will anything worthwhile result from it … not likely. Republicans don’t have spines or nads)
Rep. Jim Jordan revealed last night on Fox News that fourteen whistleblowers from the FBI have come forward to Republicans in Congress to let them know what’s really going on at the agency.
The congressman, who is the ranking member of the House Judiciary Committee, told Fox News host Trey Gowdy the number has risen to 14 after the FBI raid at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.
“Fourteen FBI agents have come to our office as whistleblowers, and they are good people,” Jordan said. “There are lots of good people in the FBI. It’s the top that is the problem. Some of these good agents are coming to us, telling us what is baloney, what’s going on, the political nature now of the Justice Department, God bless them for doing it, talking about the school board issue, about a whole host of issues.”
“It is becoming a well-worn trail of agents who say, ‘This has got to stop.’ And thank goodness for them,” Jordan said on Sunday. He also expressed the view that voters will vote in a Republican majority in Congress, allowing the GOP more power to carry out a bevy of investigations.
I think it’s great that FBI agents are risking their necks to become whistleblowers against an agency that is clearly corrupt.
I just hope Republicans in the House do something with it once they win back the majority, if not before.
If nothing else, Pelosi’s hack Jan 6th committee has show the power that a committee can wield. While it’s unlikely the Justice Department would cooperate with Republicans, and we all know the garbage media won’t, I hope Republicans don’t waste what these agents are giving them.

https://therightscoop.com/report-fourteen-fbi-whistleblowers-have-come-forward-to-republicans-in-congress/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

And it goes on and on...........

image.png.e34bb3c1850ca87fa326e4ebe0935389.png

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/really-cross-rosary-suddenly-blasted-extremist-symbol/

"Responding to an article published Sunday by Daniel Panneton, she explained, "The first thing that authoritarians try to do is to delegitimize and ban religion because it is an existential threat against the state. And I think that’s what you have here, and I think what they’re trying to do, and we’re seeing more articles like this."

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

And it goes on and on...........

image.png.e34bb3c1850ca87fa326e4ebe0935389.png

https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/really-cross-rosary-suddenly-blasted-extremist-symbol/

"Responding to an article published Sunday by Daniel Panneton, she explained, "The first thing that authoritarians try to do is to delegitimize and ban religion because it is an existential threat against the state. And I think that’s what you have here, and I think what they’re trying to do, and we’re seeing more articles like this."

Rule number seven…

7EAA51EE-8FA5-4AF0-8B39-5FFA20C54D53.jpeg

• Like 2

Excerpt from   :What's up with that"

It would be accurate to say that Al Gore’s prediction has turned out to be on par from what you’d expect from a swindling fortune teller reading tea leaves and a crystal ball.

:anim_rofl2:        :anim_rofl2:     :anim_rofl2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ukraine failed to mount counteroffensive – ex-Pentagon adviser

Colonel Douglas Macgregor thinks that Russian forces could soon go on to seize the port city of Odessa in Southern Ukraine

The Ukrainian military has not been able to pull off its promised counteroffensive, and Russian forces are now likely to take over the whole of Ukraine’s Black Sea coast, Colonel Douglas Macgregor, a former adviser to the secretary of defense in the Trump administration, has said. Appearing on a livestream hosted by former US judge and columnist Andrew Napolitano last Tuesday, Macgregor dismissed as “utterly nonsensical” reports in some US media outlets that the Russian military has lost some 80,000 personnel in Ukraine so far. According to the decorated Gulf War veteran, “more accurate numbers are probably thirteen to fifteen thousand dead on the Russian side,” with Ukrainian forces having lost “sixty to eighty thousand.” Commenting on these reports in late July, Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov described the alleged Russian casualty figures as “fake.” He also lamented that even established media outlets are publishing misleading reports these days.
https://www.rt.com/russia/560893-former-pentagon-adviser-

• Like 2