Random Political/Social Posting

Eric

4 hours ago, pipedreams said:

Anytime you hear statements like that usually mean the exact opposite when it's all over and done.

Most of the time I blame it on so called "reporters" and "journalists" not actually learning the English language and just using whatever word sounds similar to the one they want that passes spell check.

• Like 2

• Replies 112.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Chris Christie shuts down ABC News anchors with reality check

when they try to defend Biden: 'This is ridiculous'

"Christie told Stephanopoulos:

But people can't keep up with the costs of living their lives. So they say "OK, great, I've got a job, that's a good thing. But to get to that job, I've got to fill my car with gas, and it costs that much more. Then when I'm on my way home from work, I've got to go to the supermarket and I get absolutely tanked there from a dollar perspective. And then I look at what's going on with my kids, if I'm sending them to school, are they going to college?" All those expenses are going way, way up. And people say, "Yes, I have a job, but my life is worse now than it was two years ago." And we know from Ronald Reagan that that's an incredibly powerful question. Am I better off now than I was two years ago? And the American people don't feel it. And that's why Joe Biden is in the 30s."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/chris-christie-shuts-down-abc-panel-defending-biden?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220808Trending-ChrisChristie&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News
  • Thanks 2