Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT
By E. P. Unum  *** (:dunno: )
June 5, 2022

Here is something to think about, now that Congress (apparently) is considering a bill requiring all 18-year-old girls to register for the Selective Service Draft in the USA.  I may be wrong, but perhaps those sponsoring this bill were taking note of one of America’s staunchest allies in the Middle East, Israel.

Let’s talk for a minute about Israel.  I have been there, several times.  Spent time on a Kibbutz.  Visited Masada, the Dead Sea Scrolls, Galilee, Bethany, Jericho, Tel Aviv, and Bethlehem.   I walked through the streets of Jerusalem; reverently prayed at the Wailing Wall and walked the Via Della Rosa to Golgatha where Christ was crucified.   These are all historic places to be sure.  And if you have a chance to go, you should do so as well because it is an enriching experience.  You will also learn some other important things about Israel, things we seemingly have lost here in America:
·       They have law and order there!  Israelis do not tolerate crime, and punishment is severe but fair.
·       There are no school shootings; never has been one even though many teachers and bus drivers carry AR-15s and Uzis.
·       If you act stupid, endanger yourself or others, rob a store, or assault a citizen, Israelis guarantee it will be a life-changing experience for you!
·       School girls and boys routinely attend military training classes.  They carry AR-15 Rifles and Uzi Machine guns and so do their teachers.  In Israel, they value education and do not tolerate disruptions to their learning.  If someone tries to impede this, they are immediately dealt with. Harshly.
·       In Israel it is mandatory that young people serve in the Military and they are armed 24/7. 
·       Israeli physicians do not over-medicate children and penalties for the sale and use of illegal substances/drugs are severe and swiftly implemented.
·       In Israel, the murder rate for the whole country is a fraction of what Nashville, Tennessee is, or Los Angeles, New York City, or Chicago.
·       In Israel parents teach respect and values instead of letting Disney and X-Box raise their Children.  Students respect their teachers and professors, and they are graded based on their performance in the classroom.
·       Oh, and by the way, Israelis stand and salute their flag and would defend it with their lives!

Maybe it is just me, but I think we in America can learn a thing or two from Israel because we seem to have abandoned many of the things that have made our nation the last bastion of freedom on the planet.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

238444_5_.jpg

To the DUMB-O-CRATS any weapon is an ASSAULT WEAPON

I find in harder and harder to believe that any democrat has a brain in their heads...THEY ARE ALL DEMENTED AND BLIND 

• Like 1

Has Pelosi still got the Capitol and White House and maybe a few other federal buildings fenced in?

If so, great! We just need to put armed guards with live ammo loaded on the outside looking in.

Can send pork BBQ sandwiches and bottled water inside every couple days.