• Replies 112.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

Full disclosure. Apologies to @ChuteTheMall for using his post but it brought my attention to a little hypocrisy that was spouted in my direction, NOT from Chute but from someone who I have always thought to be a very level headed poster on this blog. I have to bring this up because I was called out in a way and I need to respond. Just wondering why when I said January 6 had riots you called me out ... but your 'thumbs up' says you agreed with Ted Nugent when he said it. Be consistant. No need to respond @NPTim, I was just curious. FYI. I too, like Ted, believe that the riots were planned and instigated by the FBI and other Biden operatives.

Insurrection - NPTim - 1.png

Insurrection - NPTim - 2.png

Insurrection - NPTim - 3.png

Certainly represents the administration that got her in, and the RINOS who approved her.

She is and always has been a marxist operative planted on the court by the same folks working to destroy our nation. Remember that these same marxists tried to get Garland on the court as well. Now that we have seen Garland in-action it should frighten every real American to the core. RESIST, ORGANIZE, and GET INVOLVED...

20f1b32eba707dae.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1