• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

1 hour ago, ChuteTheMall said:

You're never going to get your online GED with grammar like that. 

I love my country

I love my Constitution

I love my Judiciary

I love my history

I have developed a growing distance for lying ass, bombers throwing outrage screeching loudmouths that invent conspiracy bs and generate ignorant inflammatory memes for sh*ts and outrage giggles. And jump in the sewers at 0-100 mph in a flat footed second to attack anybody not outraged enough with them.

YOU are destroying the party, YOU are killing the system. With you childish and obscene dismissiveness of fact in favor of you bullsh*t 

YOU gave us Biden

11 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

I just received a request from NRA to complete a form to present to congressional people about voting against gun control.

The Democrats control the House and with Harris have the tie breaking vote in the Senate if one is needed. They have the White House. They can ram this stuff through, and probably will. So what then?

Then the lose the midterms in epic fashion.  They will at best play at the edges, name something big that will be easily blocked, blame Republicans/NRA a terrorist group, white supremacy, etc. same playbook, different date

I admit I'm just an ignorant old man now.  But I honestly thought memes were produced merely as a source of humor or irony.  I enjoy viewing the many memes that appear here.  I'm quite surprised that at least one person in this forum thinks they are produced to educate and/or propagandize.  I've never viewed a single meme, on any subject, that got me all frazzled and foaming at the mouth. Hmmm...I guess I'm content in my ignorance.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Then the lose the midterms in epic fashion.  They will at best play at the edges, name something big that will be easily blocked, blame Republicans/NRA a terrorist group, white supremacy, etc. same playbook, different date

In Obama’s first term control of the House was lost by Democrats after his first two years because of ObamaCare. This was probably a strategic sacrifice. Republicans have since controlled at various times the House, the Senate, then all three branches for Trump’s first two years. We still have ObamaCare.

If the Democrats pass most if not all of the Biden/Harris/Bloomberg et al gun control legislation by December 31, 2022, will losing control of the House and/or Senate allow that legislation to be reversed? Or is it to be forever in place just as ObamaCare seems to be?

• Sad 1

I recall receiving fund raising emails from the Republican Party and the Republican candidates about the importance of the Georgia Senate runoff elections up until the eve of if not the actual Election Day. Certainly I was not the only one receiving such.

Was ALL of the money raised by these appeals spent trying to achieve Republican victories in one or both races? If not, what will be done with the unused money? 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

dba09becb9873189.png

Those who believe that have crippled themselves. Most businesses now use cash registers which can calculate correct change if “Amount Tendered” is entered.

I come into your store and buy something which with tax costs $2.12. I hand you a $5.00 bill and a quarter. What’s my correct change?

Why might I have paid that way?

• Like 1

$2.12

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty five, fifty, seventy five, three, four, five. 

Thank you and come again.

25¢ tip?

Or just $3.13 back  

I was doing that in a gas station at 8 years old. 

Edited by Batesmotel
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Batesmotel said:

$2.12

Thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, twenty five, fifty, seventy five, three, four, five. 

Thank you and come again.

25¢ tip?

I was doing that in a gas station at 8 years old. 

Because I didn’t want another 88 cents in coins to wear a hole in my pocket. 

• Like 2