Dramatic Pictures

Eric

16 hours ago, Batesmotel said:

Most converted to 4 cylinder diesel tractor engines. Remarkable how they keep them running. 

We got to Cuba twice on Norwegian Cruise Lines before they stopped the trips

I think it was 2 nights on the ship in port. we hired a car with a driver 50's Chev convertible.. took us around for 5 hours,  He showed me the "workings" of the car scavenged parts from trucks and tractors 

the only "original" parts were the body panels, lots of welded in pieces...

They 'built" some cars also, I saw a 4 door Dodge convertible...probably just cut the roof off a sedan,  a 3 speed on the column Cadi convertible with a soviet tractor motor !!

People we spoke to seemed fairly happy, of course they had very little "outside" news

• Like 1

On 5/5/2024 at 11:21 AM, DAKA said:

We got to Cuba twice on Norwegian Cruise Lines before they stopped the trips

I think it was 2 nights on the ship in port. we hired a car with a driver 50's Chev convertible.. took us around for 5 hours,  He showed me the "workings" of the car scavenged parts from trucks and tractors 

the only "original" parts were the body panels, lots of welded in pieces...

They 'built" some cars also, I saw a 4 door Dodge convertible...probably just cut the roof off a sedan,  a 3 speed on the column Cadi convertible with a soviet tractor motor !!

People we spoke to seemed fairly happy, of course they had very little "outside" news

We lost 50,000 plus and killed no telling how many fighting in Vietnam. Today stateside businesses are involved with commerce and industry in Vietnam.

How many tens of thousands did the United States lose in Cuba? How many did we kill there?

Why is there so little involvement from the States in Cuba? 

• Like 1