Orange progress bar

KBKEITH

From what I can see it is tied to post count. Compare Rabbi's orange bar to anyone else's and they fall short.

Nope, not post count. Must be how many Eric headshakes your posts generate.

Edited by RonS
Because speculation is fun and addictive

It's your Tang quotient. The more tang you drink everyday, the higher the meter value. Rabbi is a Tang rep, he get's it free so don't try to keep up. You'll make yourself sick.

I'm waiting for the BSDS meter, I know I will meter but I sure won't peg it, there are pros here that I could never compete with. Prost

• Like 2

It's your Tang quotient. The more tang you drink everyday, the higher the meter value. Rabbi is a Tang rep, he get's it free so don't try to keep up. You'll make yourself sick.

I'm waiting for the BSDS meter, I know I will meter but I sure won't peg it, there are pros here that I could never compete with. Prost

I like the idea of a BSDS meter.

• Like 1

Those are prison bars. They are down now; but there to remind you if you do anything naughty, Eric can raise the bars and you'll be in the forum "jail".

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

You have a couple. I guess you've been a little bit bad lately.

• Like 1

Some of us peg it. Others of you get pegged. G30 fits both catagories..... :drink::drunk:

• Like 3

You have a couple. I guess you've been a little bit bad lately.

Officer, I have an evil twin!

When I hover the mouse over it, I get a mouseover that tells me "will be come famous soon enough". Famous or infamous? WTH did I do?

Edited by dudel
  • Like 1