Random Posting

Eric

9 hours ago, janice6 said:

Remember the picture of the person shooting a high power revolver that held it almost tight.  It was tight enough to rotate back with her finger still on the trigger then it discharged into her forehead.  this is so close to that other video it's scary.

When my son started using my big grinders and air tools I constantly told him to get a death grip on them, cause they would try to kill him the first chance they got.   Momentum and Inertia can be violent forces.

Luck didn't get a broken nose or worse. 

• Like 1

If there’s one thing you’ve noticed about white nationalists, it’s that they have hands. And something they’ve been doing a lot with their hands lately is sending out secret messages in support of white supremacy. If you see anyone doing any of these hand gestures, you can be certain they are a racist and should report them to the nearest racism reporting facility (usually Twitter).

article-3012-art5ba14b6d8d329.jpg

This racist hand symbol is very popular right now. It’s to say “OK” as in “Racism is A-OK.”

article-3012-art5ba14ba05aa88.jpg

This sign signals to other people that you believe one race is superior to all the others. Just say no to the One symbol.

article-3012-art5ba14bc06d381.jpg

This is very similar to the “One” symbol, but doubly racist because it is two fingers instead of one. Some people think this means “peace” or “two,” but they are probably secret racists.

https://babylonbee.com/news/the-bee-explains-common-racist-hand-signals

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Eric changed the title to BookFace
  • Eric locked this topic
  • Eric pinned this topic
  • Eric unpinned and unlocked this topic