Random Posting

Eric

On 2/2/2023 at 3:02 PM, Schmidt Meister said:

Don't tell me y'all haven't noticed. Just another example of inflationary repercussions. Toilet paper roll widths from now and from before the pandemic/inflation of the Biden regime.

Toilet Paper - Before And Now.png

They work just as well....:anim_rofl2:

• Thanks 1

IBUPROFEN may be one of the best drugs ever devised...

For about a week I have been having pain in my lower back.

Maybe go see the Doc, .......Diagnosed by X Ray..Degeneration of lumbar intervertebral disc... pain starts in the power back and radiates down the back of both legs.

Doc says IBU is the best thing to use.

THIS is what happens when your 87 year old head says ...Sure I can pressure wash the back patio, and the 87 year old body says :anim_rofl2:

Son comes over and finishes the job..... **** ME

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

YES, they do. But the point was that you're paying just as much, or more likely, MORE, for much less tp.

Yeah, and have you weighted the potato chip bags lately...and for a few years now Coffee companies say a POUND (used to be) bag of coffee is now 11 or 12 ounces 

I like Dunkin, pound at Px 12 ounces now $10, Pound at DD $ 10 still 16 ounces WTF 

ps At least there is TP in the stores...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, DAKA said:

Yeah, and have you weighted the potato chip bags lately...and for a few years now Coffee companies say a POUND (used to be) bag of coffee is now 11 or 12 ounces 

I like Dunkin, pound at Px 12 ounces now $10, Pound at DD $ 10 still 16 ounces WTF 

ps At least there is TP in the stores...

A year ago my wife brought home some 4 lb. bags of sugar and I was looking and the price was the same as it was for the 5 lb. bag and I started asking her about it and said a lot of companies no longer made a 5 lb bag, just started putting it in 4 lb. bags and keeping the price the same. Now we only buy the 10 lb. bags because the price point is closer to normal but everydamnthing has gone up dramatically.

• Thanks 1