Random Posting

Eric

7 minutes ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Can anybody tell me that the "flat earth society" members are for real or is this just another sarcastic group? Are there actually people that truly believe that the Earth is flat? I find it almost inconceivable ...

Especially after photos from space. 

• Like 2

Sweat shirts and T shirts. Sold plain and decorated - dress T-shirts. For sports teams, beers, weapons, trains, etc.

When you buy a decorated one, do you prefer the “big picture” on the front? Or the big picture on the back with a badge type shoulder picture on front?

A lot of businesses provide their field workers with shirts decorated with company name etc on the back, which makes sense 

9 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Sweat shirts and T shirts. Sold plain and decorated - dress T-shirts. For sports teams, beers, weapons, trains, etc.

When you buy a decorated one, do you prefer the “big picture” on the front? Or the big picture on the back with a badge type shoulder picture on front?

A lot of businesses provide their field workers with shirts decorated with company name etc on the back, which makes sense 

Small badge on front, bigger picture or company name on back. Can't stand it the other way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schmidt Meister said:

Can anybody tell me that the "flat earth society" members are for real or is this just another sarcastic group? Are there actually people that truly believe that the Earth is flat? I find it almost inconceivable ...

Flat-Earth-Image-1.webp.f810286c45aa294690e94d223c51c0f1.webp

• Like 1
  • Haha 3