Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

On 2/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, pipedreams said:

07d7b4cdbbdd1381.jpg

God I love this car .... it just hurts me to see it sitting on the ground like that. I understand we all have different opinions and likes but what drives a person to want to drag a decent car down the road like that and the look, to me, just sucks the appeal down. But the car is a looker if you can overlook the fact that it has no suspension or ground clearance.

• Like 4

On 2/8/2022 at 11:17 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

God I love this car .... it just hurts me to see it sitting on the ground like that. I understand we all have different opinions and likes but what drives a person to want to drag a decent car down the road like that and the look, to me, just sucks the appeal down. But the car is a looker if you can overlook the fact that it has no suspension or ground clearance.

Probably has hydraulics...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DAKA said:

Probably has hydraulics...

Yes sir, probably. It's just me. I grew up in the country and I love having some ground clearance under me. I have even been known to put a little larger tire on some cars I have owned. Dirt roads will do that to you, lol. The whole appearance thing sits wrong with me .... but it ain't my car, to each his own.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1