Beautiful Cars & Trucks

Eric

On 2/8/2022 at 8:17 AM, Schmidt Meister said:

God I love this car .... it just hurts me to see it sitting on the ground like that. I understand we all have different opinions and likes but what drives a person to want to drag a decent car down the road like that and the look, to me, just sucks the appeal down. But the car is a looker if you can overlook the fact that it has no suspension or ground clearance.

Most of those vehicles are not permanently lowered. Many have Air bag or hydraulics and can be raise up for normal driving or lowered for looks.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Borg warner said:

Most of those vehicles are not permanently lowered. Many have Air bag or hydraulics and can be raise up for normal driving or lowered for looks.

I would hope so because some of them are so low they wouldn't be able to cross RR tracks. The sad thing is, in my opinion, "lowered for looks" is totally backwards and is what I would call a oxymoron. But, like I said before, it's not my car, to each his own. Some of these lowered vehicles are beautiful rides if I overlook the lowering. It's just I couldn't justify lowering a vehicle as it takes away so much of the visual appeal, for me.

• Like 1