We need a dog thread

itisbruno

2 hours ago, PNWguy said:

Nope, can't copy from the desktop.  Weird.  I've tried it from my other computer and nothing. 

https://www.amazon.com/drive/v1/nodes/sV7bS8bFTCe5HlAf0PHMGg/contentRedirection?querySuffix=%3FviewBox%3D717%2C956&ownerId=A1DLJ89ZKZYNKQ&cb=1530473080091

There has to be a way to back up the photo's from Prime to your desktop. Currently all your links are redirecting to Prime Photo. The photos on your desktop are really not there, think of them as shortcut links to Prime Photo

This is the link of what you are trying to post. The black part we can not see (pasting issue? but is part of the link), the red part forward we can and the red is the redirection. This goes to you account and session and is locked. Basically back your photo's up to your computer (locally) and drag and drop from there to your post

Edited by Duc748s
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Clancy said:

I often wonder what the neighbors think when they drive by.

IMG_1585.JPG

What type of doggie is the one on the left?

is that a French Mastiff/ Dogue de Bordeaux? Beautiful bugger!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Rotn1 said:

What type of doggie is the one on the left?

is that a French Mastiff/ Dogue de Bordeaux? Beautiful bugger!

Shar-Pei. He is the best behaved dog I have ever been around. He won't come into a room until he is invited. He was never trained that way, it is just him. This is him about 7 years ago. HE is beginning to show his age, and I really dread the fact that he won't be around for a long time.

Jim's pics 085.JPG

• Like 7

4 hours ago, Clancy said:

Shar-Pei. He is the best behaved dog I have ever been around. He won't come into a room until he is invited. He was never trained that way, it is just him. This is him about 7 years ago. HE is beginning to show his age, and I really dread the fact that he won't be around for a long time.

Jim's pics 085.JPG

Thank you....... What a beautiful boy.

• Like 4

On 7/1/2018 at 12:02 AM, itisbruno said:

I had to kill 'lil man a couple weeks ago, spinal stenosis got him, he couldn't walk anymore.

Someone cheer this thread up with your dogs!

That sucks bro! I hate havin to put down one of my furry family members!4BB97C20-3C4E-40C1-BE17-84C03BBF5FC8.thumb.jpeg.d7f364d9e90fd6bf0cee4385b10d6b5c.jpeg

heres a a pic of my remaining beagle with the covers pulled down offen my bed!:angryfire:

:x

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

This is Rowdy, a Great Dane/yellow lab mix.  Sweetest and best dog I've ever had.  He's now 12 and still in remarkably good shape.  Probably because I spoil him so much.  He's now enjoying the bone from my T-Bone steak I just finished a little bit ago...

10460783_10203882328079128_4591367550519376038_n.jpg

FSCN1117.jpg

• Like 2

Just on local news City of Pittsburgh Police  just got a new bloodhound puppy for search and started to train him.  10 weeks old. Just passed away due to breathing problems after taken to the vet.  As with others who lost their friends.  So sorry for your loss.