I miss Okie..

MooseJaw

I like to think that Sharon and Okie both would like to be with their friends.  And their friends would like to be reminded of them also.   Good people like those two  are getting harder to find.  Okie also posted some Dachshund photos that made you smile!  I love critters.

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, itisbruno said:

Some work

:thumbsup:

:cool:

If some work, you probably aren't entering the others with the correct code. They aren't all the same codes as they are on GT. If you mouse over a smiley in the smiley box, the proper code for it will pop up, for your reference.

• Like 1

He was the unofficial, but universally acknowledged Mayor of Glock Talk. A truly gentle man. I often felt calmer after reading one of his posts.

His death was way too early and totally unexpected. Went in for a fairly routine surgery on his leg and never woke up. I miss him too.

• Like 1

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Eric said:

If some work, you probably aren't entering the others with the correct code. They aren't all the same codes as they are on GT. If you mouse over a smiley in the smiley box, the proper code for it will pop up, for your reference.

Or maybe I am full of crap. I will look into this further.:biggrin:

• Like 1

:redhead:

On 6/30/2018 at 11:33 PM, Eric said:

It's already here.:redhead:

When you click on the smiley icon at the top of the message posting form, click on the 'Categories' icon on the upper-right of the smiley box. Choose 'Default'. There are something like 282 smilies. Choose one you like. The most recent smilies you choose will populate the 'Overview' category, or the 'Emoticons I've Used Recently' area, at the top of the smiley box, when you open it for the first time in a thread. It is a little complicated, but that is how it functions by default. I'll try to a streamline the process, when I get a chance.

Alright I got it now! Thanks! Most of the smileys we lost at the other place seem to have reappeared here!:rock:

• Like 1