It's Caturday!!!

Cubdriver

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/11/2020 at 6:33 PM, janice6 said:

The need to perfect the hunt is in Winter too.  Never let up!

Our ol' fatcat (he looked about exactly like that one), would follow (smell out?) the little feetsie-prints in the snow, and sit next to the little hole where they ended.  Sit there for a loooong time.

And,  ever see the polar bear videos where they rear up and thump down through the crust with their front paws,  and pull out a seal? 

Smaller scale.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

Our ol' fatcat (he looked about exactly like that one), would follow (smell out?) the little feetsie-prints in the snow, and sit next to the little hole where they ended.  Sit there for a loooong time.

And,  ever see the polar bear videos where they rear up and thump down through the crust with their front paws,  and pull out a seal? 

Smaller scale.

Have seen videos showing foxes following under snow sound, and when it stops jumping up in the air and coming down like a high diver on lunch. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, railfancwb said:

Have seen videos showing foxes following under snow sound, and when it stops jumping up in the air and coming down like a high diver on lunch. 

As the last of the snow melts off in my yard, I can see the trails from little critters traveling under the snow to the seed fallen under the bird feeder.  My family will visit and their dogs will follow those trails around the yard.

Edited by janice6
  • Like 1