Oh, THAT Georgia! What a relief!

gwalchmai

https://www.foxnews.com/world/georgia-parliament-descends-chaos-lawmakers-throw-punches-putin-style-foreign-agent-bill

Georgia’s parliament descended into chaos Monday after the leader of the ruling Georgian Dream party’s parliamentary faction was punched in the face while discussing a controversial law on "foreign agents." 

Video obtained by Fox News Digital shows Mamuka Mdinaradze, 45, punched in the face by opposition MP Aleko Elisashvili, 46, while addressing the chamber.  

Mdinaradze, who is a driving force behind the legislation, can be seen toppling over as several other MPs join the melee. Footage shows lawmakers on opposing sides leaping up from their desks and trading punches. Protesters later greeted Elisashvili with cheers outside the parliament building. 

Chaos in Georgia parliament

==================================

Took me a while, cause this is way too close for comfort...

Speaking of comfort, how 'bout cornbread and borscht? ;)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/georgia-parliament-descends-chaos-lawmakers-throw-punches-putin-style-foreign-agent-bill

Georgia’s parliament descended into chaos Monday after the leader of the ruling Georgian Dream party’s parliamentary faction was punched in the face while discussing a controversial law on "foreign agents." 

Video obtained by Fox News Digital shows Mamuka Mdinaradze, 45, punched in the face by opposition MP Aleko Elisashvili, 46, while addressing the chamber.  

Mdinaradze, who is a driving force behind the legislation, can be seen toppling over as several other MPs join the melee. Footage shows lawmakers on opposing sides leaping up from their desks and trading punches. Protesters later greeted Elisashvili with cheers outside the parliament building. 

Chaos in Georgia parliament

==================================

Took me a while, cause this is way too close for comfort...

Speaking of comfort, how 'bout cornbread and borscht? ;)

Me too...Oh THAT Georgia..:anim_rofl2:I guess he didn't like what was said !!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minderasr said:

There are more than a few gov't officials in DC (and NY) that could use a punch in the face.

Never punch a woman,

Unknown.jpeg.bf458aebdab8fd2a8c712b1fa3d32c55.jpeg

So don't forget to assign the proper pronouns.  And yes. Annoying lying bitch is acceptable

• Thanks 3