Giggles, Ft Lauderdale and a cruise

DAKA

We are off on a 9 day cruise to A B C Islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao), we live about 35 minutes from the port.
There are 4 other couples along on on this cruise
We decided to have a limo service take us all to the port and left the cars in my driveway.
Going along fine until we are 1  mile to the port...STOP moving, then crawling along for an HOUR.
The Cause... Giggles arrived in the port, invited to Zucks yacht (immense) so for that they CLOSED THE FREAKIN ROADS...
**** HER AND THE ZUCK both   :eric:    :shooting-two-guns::angryfire:   
ps I heard that "she" is visiting Parkland HS where the shooting took place in 2018   6 ******* years ago   :angrysoapbox:
Rant over.....

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

44 minutes ago, DAKA said:
We are off on a 9 day cruise to A B C Islands (Aruba, Bonaire and Curacao), we live about 35 minutes from the port.
There are 4 other couples along on on this cruise
We decided to have a limo service take us all to the port and left the cars in my driveway.
Going along fine until we are 1  mile to the port...STOP moving, then crawling along for an HOUR.
The Cause... Giggles arrived in the port, invited to Zucks yacht (immense) so for that they CLOSED THE FREAKIN ROADS...
**** HER AND THE ZUCK both   :eric:    :shooting-two-guns::angryfire:   
ps I heard that "she" is visiting Parkland HS where the shooting took place in 2018   6 ******* years ago   :angrysoapbox:
Rant over.....

She's too little, too late.

If I were him I would be afraid of catching something.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2024 at 5:54 PM, janice6 said:

She's too little, too late.

If I were him I would be afraid of catching something.

Zuck can do much better than that ho.  If I had his money, I would gladly pay Cherie DeVille to uh, take care of me.  

You give the DA multiple BJs and no one forgets it.  They were probably talking about censoring more comments on FB and Meta and passing the IP info to DHS.

• Like 1