WWIII

Eric

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Fog said:

Is it their turn to start a world war?

The Russians played their part in starting the last one. It wasn’t just Germany who invaded Poland in 1939. The USSR’s invasion culminated in the Katyn Forest Massacre. Until Germany broke their pact with the USSR and invaded them, the Molotov–Ribbentrop Pact was more than just a non-aggression treaty. The two nations were dividing up central and Eastern Europe between them, before any shots were fired. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Eric said:

This was the rationale for the A-10.  To eliminate the Russian 4500 tank spear into Western Europe as the first wave of WWIII.  Now we see just how successful the A-10 would have been.

• Like 3

On 2/29/2024 at 7:30 PM, Eric said:

My Grandson was one of those "special" people on  Intelligence aircraft that monitored enemy Mideastern military language transmissions.  He was the proficiency example demonstrated to Mideastern military people as to the successful results of the Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center.  He was an expert at many dialects. During the Iraq war.

• Like 3

An observation:  At the start of the Iraq war, I and my cohorts in the Research Lab at my company, watched the TV coverage of the War. 

As the advance into Iraq and the technology leaders started to show how good we were, one comment above all others from the people in the lab struck me as prophetic.

I heard:  Son of a Bitch!!!  IT ALL WORKED!!!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Were COVID and its jabs actually part of a biological war between China and the West? Or by China against the West?

I believe it was our government against its citizens as an excuse to cheat on the election.  It opened up the opportunity to submit false ballots by the thousands for Biden.  It was the only way they could overthrow the country.  More votes than people should tell you something.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, janice6 said:

I believe it was our government against its citizens as an excuse to cheat on the election.  It opened up the opportunity to submit false ballots by the thousands for Biden.  It was the only way they could overthrow the country.  More votes than people should tell you something.

8 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Were COVID and its jabs actually part of a biological war between China and the West? Or by China against the West?

Well They don't call him China Joe for nuttin'

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, El Spicoli said:

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

You don't believe we're on the Eve of Destruction? You must be a Fortunate Son. Half A World Away, Gods of War play Games Without Frontiers. It's a Mistake. :supergrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Eric said:

You don't believe we're on the Eve of Destruction? You must be a Fortunate Son. Half A World Away, Gods of War play Games Without Frontiers. It's a Mistake. :supergrin:

It ain't me, I ain't no fortunate one, no.

• Like 2

The recent  What's Going On Marvin Gaye vignette re-purposed as an anti-white screed and the mention of the anti-war songs of the 1960s and 1970s in this thread makes me wonder how many other Vietnam era protest songs will  find new life as anti-white-supremacy, communism-is-good songs.

No royalties for the original artists, of course.

That would make them money-grubbing capitalists.

:upeyes:

• Like 3

7 hours ago, janice6 said:

Here you go.  From those crackpots at Judicial Watch, you know the group that revealed HRC had a private server.

FBI found it ‘alarming’ that Fauci-funded virus research at Wuhan lab would leave no trace of ‘human manipulation’ (msn.com)