Hillary Clinton calls for "Formal Deprograming" of Republicans who won't go along with the far Left.

Borg warner

And of course she characterizes extremist Republicans as Racists, anti-immigrant anti-female sexist homophobes who long for the days when you could say whatever you wanted.  Maybe I'm a little like those people even though I'm not anti-(legal) immigrant and I don't hate my mother and I don't fear Homosexuals. But I do like to be able to say what I want because ou constitution used to allow freedom speech but iit's gradually being restricted and it's obvious that she holds it in contempt as well as freedom of thought and thinks anyone who thinks differently from the way she does and doesn't want to live in what she think is benign dictatorship where people are sent to re-education camps for wrong thinking.

The world has already seen the kind of benevolent dictatorship that Hillary imagines once in China under Mao where they also had one party rule which she seems to think is the only thing that can save our political system that's growing ever closer other vision of the future which is even now destroying the country. You need a strong stomach to watch this vile creature advocating for a one party dictatorship, but if anything is desperately needed in the Republican party today it's not to oust people who oppose what advocates for the form of government that the Hildabeast or Obama's sock puppet  Biden, or 'The Squad' or AOC advocate for, it's to oust people like McCarthy and McConnell who want to go along with what the extreme leftist Democrats want, which is unlimited power

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Borg warner said:

And of course she characterizes extremist Republicans as Racists, anti-immigrant anti-female sexist homophobes who long for the days when you could say whatever you wanted.  Maybe I'm a little like those people even though I'm not anti-(legal) immigrant and I don't hate my mother and I don't fear Homosexuals. But I do like to be able to say what I want because ou constitution used to allow freedom speech but iit's gradually being restricted and it's obvious that she holds it in contempt as well as freedom of thought and thinks anyone who thinks differently from the way she does and doesn't want to live in what she think is benign dictatorship where people are sent to re-education camps for wrong thinking.

The world has already seen the kind of benevolent dictatorship that Hillary imagines once in China under Mao where they also had one party rule which she seems to think is the only thing that can save our political system that's growing ever closer other vision of the future which is even now destroying the country. You need a strong stomach to watch this vile creature advocating for a one party dictatorship, but if anything is desperately needed in the Republican party today it's not to oust people who oppose what advocates for the form of government that the Hildabeast or Obama's sock puppet  Biden, or 'The Squad' or AOC advocate for, it's to oust people like McCarthy and McConnell who want to go along with what the extreme leftist Democrats want, which is unlimited power

She's following the crew that dementia has claimed.  Deprogram political figures that believe the citizens of this country can't tell a turd from a human being.  That opposition parties are considered to be cults while the insane are thought to be sane. Oh, there's one in the punch bowl!

• Like 3

• Borg warner changed the title to Hillary Clinton calls for "Formal Deprograming" of Republicans who won't go along with the far Left.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

That is laughable.  Hillary wants right wing people De-Programmed.  Then Re-Programmed to the left as she and bill did with all Democrats.  :crazy:

The simpler solution would be to De-Program Hillary and put her in a rest home.  It's far easier to modify the thinking of one anti-American person rather than the majority of Americans.

• Like 2