Gotta' love the South

DAKA

That�s what I love about the South!

Barack Obama, at a recent elementary school in South Carolina , asked the audience for total quiet.

Then, in the silence, he started to slowly clap his hands once every few seconds, holding the audience in total silence.

Then he said into the microphone, 'Children, every time I clap my hands together, a child in America dies from gun violence.'

Then, little Darrell, with a proud South Carolina drawl, pierced the quiet and said: "Well, dumbass, stop clapping!�

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 11:17 PM, Maser said:

If they sat through the same trial I did, I bet they'd all be named Larry afterwards. 

I had no knowledge of this trial while it was going on. However, I watched a clip from it on YouTube earlier today. I understand now. I wouldn't want to be named Larry out of fear for being mistaken as his brother. I don't know how anyone could sit through the whole thing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jfost11 said:

I had no knowledge of this trial while it was going on. However, I watched a clip from it on YouTube earlier today. I understand now. I wouldn't want to be named Larry out of fear for being mistaken as his brother. I don't know how anyone could sit through the whole thing.

Well, it did at least have a happy ending.

• Thanks 1