good CC WEAPONS

ASH

I carry my Gen. 3 Glock 23 in a Blade Tech IWB. It’s overkill in the protection department and scratched the heck out of the slide finish but it fully covers that Safe Action Trigger since I keep one in the chamber. It rides low at a cant and hides under an untucked shirt well. 

5CBA30C8-76B5-4959-86CA-81811F099E99.jpeg

I'm only 5'8", and around 220 lbs, but I personally carry a Glock 20 Gen 4 with Underwood 180 XTP in it, one spare mag of those, and another mag of the 140 grain extreme penetrators.  

If I'm carrying 9mm it's a Canik TP9SFx with 124 grain HST, 18 round mag in the gun and 2 20 round mags with the same load.  Any of the Canik TP9 series is good, and are less expensive than glocks, but only available in 9mm.  Spare magazine cost is also comparable to glock mags as well (they are made by mec gar, but you can also modify beretta magazines to work in both the TP9 and the beretta.)

Both of them are slightly larger, and a little on the heavy side.  A good holster makes a huge amount of difference, as well as having a good belt.  The spare mags on the opposite hip also help balance out the weight a little bit.

• Like 1

Probably gonna catch a lot of flak for this but my P365 carries really well and still hides kinda ok with the 12 round mags. 13 rounds total is such a small package is amazing. Mine is still running like a champ and I've been keeping an eye on the issues others have had so I'm still hoping for the best.

I also picked up a Shield 2.0 and really enjoyed putting 100 something rounds through it last Friday. Light and conceals well also. 9 total rounds isn't bad at all.

I do occasionally miss the Kahr CW9 I had for a while. The trigger pull was just a lot longer than I was comfortable with but was very smooth and not too heavy.

If I was going to carry something bigger than subcompacts it would be a toss up between the M&P 2.0 compact and the P10c. Both feel so good and I do like the trigger on the P10c a bit more.

Edited by BadAndy
  • Like 1

SIG M11-A1, one spare magazine.  Cartridge is Federal 9mm 124gr HST. I carry IWB using a Black Point Kydex Leather Wing holster.

Robert Burke (The SIG Armorer) performed a carry level action job and installed a Quick Trigger Return (QTR).  Also swapped out the short reach (skinny) trigger for a SIG standard (fat) curved trigger.  I put on a set of Hogue G10 Piranhas, my preferred grips.