Is advertising getting a bit too personal? Personal BUTT hilarious

inthefrey

8 minutes ago, inthefrey said:

Laughed my BUTT off!

My wife can't understand the triggers that she emits, as a woman, that promote me to more and more intense concern to please her.

I can't remember any instance where I was "stimulated" by FDS.

This is a BS product............  pun intended.

• Like 3

I cut cable TV in 2008 and have been using ad blockers on the internet for ever. I refuse to watch ANY ads. I would never buy or use anything that gets pushed on me. If I need something, I do my research online, and buy quality.

Neither Hollyweird, the media, big tech, social media, pharma, FDA, CDC, nor the ******* government gets to tell me what I have to like, accept, buy, use, or consume. They all can go **** themselves.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, crockett said:

I cut cable TV in 2008 and have been using ad blockers on the internet for ever. I refuse to watch ANY ads. I would never buy or use anything that gets pushed on me. If I need something, I do my research online, and buy quality.

Neither Hollyweird, the media, big tech, social media, pharma, FDA, CDC, nor the ******* government gets to tell me what I have to like, accept, buy, use, or consume. They all can go **** themselves.

Cheeezz-o-wiz Crockett I didn't mean to stomp and grind on one of your nerves like a, ".. this issue is done...", cigarette  an old cop movie! Wasn't trying to sell anything, just thought the commercials were hilarious! 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, inthefrey said:

Cheeezz-o-wiz Crockett I didn't mean to stomp and grind on one of your nerves like a, ".. this issue is done...", cigarette  an old cop movie! Wasn't trying to sell anything, just thought the commercials were hilarious! 

Was just a great opportunity to let everybody know how I really feel lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4