COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

In the end, this is the data point that matters most. This is why we do certain things to prevent something, and then don't do certain things to prevent something because the cure is worse than the disease. Everything, either way, is done -- supposedly -- for the maximum preservation of human life.

And yet, August of 2021 was deadlier both overall and for Covid-19 than was August 2020. Before there were any treatments like monoclonal. Before there were any vaccines.

That's not the way this is supposed to work. Something. Isn't. Right.

Or, perhaps with these leaky vaccines we made something even worse?

bb6d7b4eb79e4042.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

On August 23, 2021, the FDA announced that Pfizer was granted Biologic License Application approval for their COVID-19 vaccine. The approved Pfizer vaccine is not the same as the original COVID-19 vaccine from the same company.  Pfizer named the new blend “Comirnaty”, and it was approved for individuals 16 years of age and older.

However, Senator Ron Johnson continues to point out that Pfizer’s FDA Approved “Comirnaty” vaccine is not available in the United States. The only nation currently known to be using Comirnaty is Israel who contracted exclusively with Pfizer to use their population as test subjects for the pharmaceutical company.  There are no FDA approved vaccines available in the U.S. despite the media claims and despite vaccines being forcibly injected into the arms of unwilling U.S. test subjects.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/10/05/senator-ron-johnson-points-out-no-fda-approved-vaccine-is-currently-available-in-the-united-states-pfizer-comirnaty-vaccine-not-being-used/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

What if we had unimpeachable evidence that a vaccine would stop the CCP Virus in its tracks? Would y'all then say it's OK for the guvment to force it on citizens?

What if each vaccination came with a $1 meeyun bond that the vaccinatee got if he got sick? Would it be OK then?

Would you take it on a train? Would you take it on a plane? WHEN is it OK for the guvment to make a citizen take a vaccine?

• Like 1

A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing an oxygen mask over his mouth and nose.

A young student female nurse appears and gives him a partial sponge bath.                                                   

"Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir. I'm only here to wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls back the covers.

She raises his gown, moves his testicles gently around, looking for any signs of discoloring.

She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with them, Sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very slowly, "Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now listen very, very, closely: "Are - my - test - results - back?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I recall hearing of Typhoid Mary but don’t recall the details. Is that situation relevant here?

At one time governments “neutered” humans who were considered mentally deficient. Is that situation relevant here?

And what about the Tuskegee Experiment?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study

When, if ever, should governments be allowed to practice eugenics?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1