COVID News and Commentary

Schmidt Meister

Democrats didn't do this with the HIV/AID epidemic... so HIPAA doesn't exist anymore?

Fox News host Bill Hemmer revealed that he walked out of a restaurant in New York City after he was told by employees that he needed to show his COVID papers to let him enter.

During a segment on Fox News alongside co-host Dana Perino, Hemmer said the restaurant tried making him provide a photo ID along with a COVID-19 vaccination card.

https://conservativebrief.com/walks-out-51128/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

“I turned around and walked out,” Hemmer said. “You guys can have it. Good luck. The joint was empty.”
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, pipedreams said:
Democrats didn't do this with the HIV/AID epidemic... so HIPAA doesn't exist anymore?

Fox News host Bill Hemmer revealed that he walked out of a restaurant in New York City after he was told by employees that he needed to show his COVID papers to let him enter.

During a segment on Fox News alongside co-host Dana Perino, Hemmer said the restaurant tried making him provide a photo ID along with a COVID-19 vaccination card.

https://conservativebrief.com/walks-out-51128/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

“I turned around and walked out,” Hemmer said. “You guys can have it. Good luck. The joint was empty.”

I’ve walked out of a few places which demanded that I wear a mask. Yet I’ve visited a few places for which I wore a mask. Go figure. 

• Like 2

image.png.b47476d22674497d0576d8a053545086.png 

The 33 districts in Uttar Pradesh, India have now become free from COVID-19 government informed on Friday. The recovery rate has increased up to 98.7% proving the effectiveness of IVERMECTIN as part of the “Uttar Pradesh Covid Control Model.” Of course, the media won’t mention that Ivermectin is being used for the treatment of COVID-19.

This state has an estimated population of 241 million people in 2021 and has the highest population in India.  This is almost two-thirds of the United States population in 2021 and yet it is now a COVID-19 free nation.

So what could the United States be doing wrong? Let’s ask Dr. Fauci.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

image.png.951b9e90e6d227082cf6b615792f9248.png 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/15/democrats-reject-plan-to-mandate-coronavirus-vaccines-for-immigrants/

"Every Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee opposed the vaccine mandate for immigrants while every Republican supported the measure.

Those Democrats include:

Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-NY), Madeleine Dean (D-PA), Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), Steve Cohen (D-TN), Hank Johnson (D-GA), Theodore Deutch (D-FL), Karen Bass (D-CA), Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY), David Cicilline (D-RI), Eric Swalwell (D-CA), Ted Lieu (D-CA), Jamie Raskin (D-MD), Pramila Jayapal (D-WA), Val Demings (D-FL), Luis Correa (D-CA), Mary Scanlon (D-PA), Sylvia Garcia (D-TX), Joe Neguse (D-CO), Lucy McBath (D-GA), Greg Stanton (D-AZ), Veronica Escobar (D-TX), Mondaire Jones (D-NY), Deborah Ross (D-NC), Cori Bush (D-MO)"

• Confused 2

On 9/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, pipedreams said:

52105340e26632bf.png

Those statistics are worthless. Both sides have lied to us.

Did he actually find 12 of 40 cases, or did he find 16 of 40 cases, or did he find some undisclosed number in-between?

This is not science. This guy doesn't even know exactly how many beers are in a six-pack.