Liberals think cops killed over 1,000 black Americans in just one year in America. The real number was just 27.

pipedreams

"The survey, commissioned by Skeptic Mag, asked respondents: “If you had to guess, how many unarmed Black men were killed by police in 2019?”

Among those identified as “Very Liberal,” a majority (about 53 percent) of them estimated that the number of unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019 was one thousand or over, with about 22 percent putting the number at ten thousand or above.

Almost 39 percent of those who were simply “Liberal” guessed “About 1,000”, with a further 12 percent claiming the number was more like 10,000 or more. Approximately 25 percent of self-declared “Moderates”, nine percent of “Conservatives”, and 13 percent of “Very Conservative” Americans estimated at “about” one thousand.

Those listed “Conservative” or “Very Conservative” guessed closest to the actual number.

The numbers are especially galling given the left’s claims to science, data, and reason. In reality, it appears they are far more prone to wild conspiracy theories than the political right."

https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/dumb-over-50-of-u-s-liberals-think-cops-killed-over-1000-black-americans-in-one-year-the-real-number-was-27/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

reason enough to not listen to anyone who considers themselves "Liberal" at all.

You know, it's funny, but everyone I've met who described themselves as a liberal turned out to be conservative. They start out saying things like "I've always tried to be open-minded, in fact lots of folks consider me a bit of a liberal, but..." and then go on to explain how they disagree with some harebrained scheme the libs are pushing. 

• Like 1

I don't listen to ANYONE who gets their news from the biased MSM.  Conservatives or Liberals matters not to me.  When you engage in Leftism, you ARE a Leftist in my eyes regardless if you call yourself Conservative or Liberal.