My new knife thread

Dric902

I've got a non-cheapo hand/half.

I randomly whing it around in the backyard (watch some utubes for ideas for Highlander moves) and it makes me (to me, anyway) look capable and is a very good arm workout.

(I'm too lame (i think they are very much lighter) to try with a Katana. That's how you lose body parts)

Ni!

I've got an Estwing double edged hatchet that I've used for throwing. It's light enough for me to give it a solid whip, accurately.

Estwing has great products (lots of contruction-work tools on that list), so you can one-whack framing nails and then whack that new guy that's a jagoff. But then you get fired. And likely charged. "IT SLIPPED!!"

On 10/4/2023 at 7:11 PM, railfancwb said:

My $10 Walmart Chinese Kershaw, which I’ve mentioned before including pictures, was $15 when I glanced into the case today. 

Things disappear… so I bought the two which were in stock at the local Walmart this week. Still $15. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minderasr said:

Simple.  It's a paperweight and letter opener.

:D

Curiously - or maybe not - knucks are frequently not considered as included within Second Amendment protections. Edged tools (knives etc) seem increasingly under the umbrella. 

20 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Curiously - or maybe not - knucks are frequently not considered as included within Second Amendment protections. Edged tools (knives etc) seem increasingly under the umbrella. 

According to Mark Smith, Constitutional attorney on YouTube (The Four Boxes Diner), anything that can be used as a weapon (offensively or defensively) is protected under the Second Amendment.

With that said, I'm not a lawyer.  But I did stay at a Holiday Inn once.  :wink2:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...