Jack booted thugs take baby girl from her mother.

Silentpoet

So did the officer still give the driver a speeding ticket? I mean, he WAS speeding...

But seriously, when my wife went into labor, I drove her to the hospital in my own police car. A department policy or three might have been violated that night.

• Like 1

You gotta watch those parasites. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't steal the placenta to grill later.

I like my local cops and deputies, but I've never met or encountered a trooper that wasn't a prick.

Sure, I'd stop if I saw one getting his ass kicked on the side of the highway, but I'd back up real slow.

4 hours ago, tadbart said:

You gotta watch those parasites. Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't steal the placenta to grill later.

I like my local cops and deputies, but I've never met or encountered a trooper that wasn't a prick.

Sure, I'd stop if I saw one getting his ass kicked on the side of the highway, but I'd back up real slow.

My liberal city recently made it policy that state troopers investigate all officer involved shootings. This was done under the guise that local investigators couldn't be trusted to pretty much hang the police out to dry.

That liberal plan has backfired. The state police are a bunch of country boys, with a shoot first attitude towards things. My liberal mayor hates them.

• Haha 3