For All The Glock Lovers

Maser

On 11/29/2020 at 9:50 PM, crockett said:

And here I was hoping that our fake Russian is allowed to handle guns again and uploaded a new video on FTS.

I watch his podcasts every week even before I knew of the FPSRussia gimmick.  It's hilarious how so many people thought that was his real voice.  Anyways, he's been talking about starting a new channel where he only shoots bows and crossbows.  I'm pretty sure he can still own muzzleloaders or anything breachloading made before 1899.  He was looking forward to Sanders being president so he would pardon him over his lame weed charge.  Sadly I don't see a Democrat or Republican president ever pardoning him because Democrats hate guns and Republicans hate weed. 

• Like 2

I think, in the eyes of the ATF (and probably other ABC agencies) he was just too much out there, advertising guns in general, glorifying them, showcasing extreme versions, all those tannerite videos. He has well over 5 million subscribers and and got a ton of views on almost all videos. They got onto his case and made sure to find something to burry him. Just enough to make a point and prohibit him from doing more firearm related videos. The Dems packed many of those agencies, aka swamp / deepstate, so the narrative comes at no surprise.

• Sad 2