International mens day

Fog

I am not an international man. I don't wear skinny jeans. I shower (mostly) daily. No man-bun. No scooter. I like cold beer, neat likker, and hot women. Oh, and put ice in my Coke, please.

Frenchie may call it toxic masculinity, but most of y'all here just call it bein' a bro.

Edited by tadbart
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, tadbart said:

I am not an international man. I don't wear skinny jeans. I shower (mostly) daily. No man-bun. No scooter. I like cold beer, neat likker, and hot women. Oh, and put ice in my Coke, please.

Frenchie may call it toxic masculinity, but most of y'all here just call it bein' a bro.

I've been places in the Caribbean, where you get no ice.  If you ask for ice,  they come back with one cube.  plop.  If you ask for more,  you're just an American ******* and probably get spit in your food.

I spend too much time in airports.  There should be a law:  If you're over 22 or 23 years old,  skinny jeans are illegal.  Any older,  and it's a LOL-riot.  The 40 / 50 year old guys are milk-out-of-your-nose funny.

And, please,  40 / 50 year old guys:  Just Say NO To Yoga Pants.  Please.  We beg you.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I've been places in the Caribbean, where you get no ice.  If you ask for ice,  they come back with one cube.  plop.  If you ask for more,  you're just an American ******* and probably get spit in your food.

I spend too much time in airports.  There should be a law:  If you're over 22 or 23 years old,  skinny jeans are illegal.  Any older,  and it's a LOL-riot.  The 40 / 50 year old guys are milk-out-of-your-nose funny.

And, please,  40 / 50 year old guys:  Just Say NO To Yoga Pants.  Please.  We beg you.

I'll take "Caribbean Places I Won't Be Back To" for $1000, Alex.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tadbart said:

I have never thought I had to live up to someone else's ideal of a man.

My accomplishments, manners, and courtesy stand on their own.

My family seems to like me so it's not all bad.

6 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I have never thought I had to live up to someone else's ideal of a man.

My accomplishments, manners, and courtesy stand on their own.

My family seems to like me so it's not all bad.

Yeah, and I think you're a pretty cool old coot, too!

Talking to a coworker years ago, I said something boorish. Her retort, which I may never forget- "Does your mother even like you???"  I had to set and think about it a spell.:anim_rofl2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tadbart said:

Yeah, and I think you're a pretty cool old coot, too!

Talking to a coworker years ago, I said something boorish. Her retort, which I may never forget- "Does your mother even like you???"  I had to set and think about it a spell.:anim_rofl2:

I do confess to being an "old Coot", however I wear the title proudly!  :599c64b15e0f8_thumbsup: