ACB, baby, nah nah!
Do re mi, baby, now!
That's how easy love can be

ACB, it's easy,
It's like counting up to three
Sing a simple melody

Edited by Ricordo
  • Like 2

"Barb Byrum, the Democratic clerk of Ingham County, filed a complaint with police over the display, saying it could mislead people who aren't familiar with the voting system."  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8750921/Official-Toilet-display-mocking-mail-voting-crime.html

wire-33386326-1600563270-33_634x475.jpg

"Is Washington burning?"

Edited by Ricordo
  • Haha 5

"In 2016, when a lame-duck President Obama tabbed Merrick Garland to replace the late conservative Justice Antonin Scalia, Democratic leaders had no problem with the move. And neither did Ginsburg.

"There's nothing in the Constitution that says the president stops being the president in his last year," Ginsburg said in a 2016 New York Times interview in which she called for Garland to receive a confirmation vote in the Senate.

As for whether the Senate should take up a vote on Garland, Ginsburg said at the time, "That's their job."  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-in-2016-ginsburg-senate-election-year-vacancy

You mean, she was a hypocrite?

Say it ain't so, Joe.

• Thanks 1

I'm learning to love Joey B. as much as I loved Hillary. Simply a-d-o-r-e-d her. Most especially when she lost.

Keeping my fingers crossed that Miss Cleo gave me the correct information.

th?id=OIP.VSa8k1DGPwOrULyD_rl0AQHaII%26p

?

Edited by Ricordo
Two candles, no mirror
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

will another Federalist President Trump make the Dems. rethink the Odds of trying to Steal an Election?

or at least help them see the Chances of the Court Ruling even being close and maybe change their Strategy for 2020?

I believe that the Democrats are in this to Crash and Burn.  They lose a generation either way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, holyjohnson said:

will another Federalist President Trump make the Dems. rethink the Odds of trying to Steal an Election?

or at least help them see the Chances of the Court Ruling even being close and maybe change their Strategy for 2020?

I believe that, at this point, they don't care about anything.

They were telegraphing their intent to produce chaos with the election so that the SC would have to decide. After the confirmation of a new Justice, a 5-4 vote (Roberts back to his old tricks) is meaningless to them. That's called, chaos for chaos' sake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 9:11 AM, Ricordo said:

Nominate Amy Coney Barrett: Because It’s Time We Had A Babe On The Supreme Court [Satire]

Well..i have to admit...she's far better lookin than anyone else on the court.

And damn far smarter than most, if not all.

She is an amazing person.   I'm glad our country still produces people like her.

When she lifted that blank paper to show the room...she just won.  Flat out won.  No matter what happens she proved she's an excellent choice.

She could have just dropped the microphone and walked off.

Edited by Historian
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1