We In Ohio Just got Our Stay At home Order.

DrB

in california many businesses are open. grocery stores, hardware stores gun stores etc. many restaurants are open for takeout only. what surprised me was best buy is open. we’re waiting for a custom oven so i ordered a toaster oven online for the meantime. i drove up and parked in one of the pick up spots and punched in i was there. they brought it out and put it in my car. they also had a small line of people that could place an order with an employee at the door and have it brought out in short order. 

• Like 1

On 3/22/2020 at 8:36 PM, DrB said:

Nope.. Medical, grocery stores, drug stores still open.  You can go out to get supplies, medical care and such.  I will know more in the morning. 

Dave..

Where I work they are letting some of us work from home starting today, Tuesday.  Monday after work I stopped at the local drug/food store and the shelves of some items were empty but looks like they had a big shipment arrive as boxes were piled high and they were restocking the shelves.  Store had very few people there when I stopped.

Later I loaded the dog up and went to get gas.  No one there except me except for a car driving in as I left.  Drove by the Burger King and McDonald's and they only had a couple of cars there.  Ghost town..

Dave

• Sad 1

We just got back from Florida and they were starting to shut down. Then we get back to Illinois and they shut down the next day. Glad we are pretty supplied up. But at least I get out if the house and can work. Being a firefighter has its perks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2