RIP S.S. .....

TBO

3 hours ago, janice6 said:

IIRC, the hair stops growing along with all other bodily functions.  But the skin and body dehydrates, causing your skin and soft tissue to shrink and make it look like the hair has/is growing.

I googled it,  and the consensus is exactly what you said.

And I also found out that the brain can completely survive many minutes of total and complete death.  That means it's still functioning for many minutes after you die.

That means it knows you're dead!  Wicked!

And because pain is just impulses sent to your brain,  and interpreted as pain,  and your brain is still working.....

depending on how you go could be excruciatingly painful for a long while after you die.

Try not to think about it.

• Sad 1

47 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I googled it,  and the consensus is exactly what you said.

And I also found out that the brain can completely survive many minutes of total and complete death.  That means it's still functioning for many minutes after you die.

That means it knows you're dead!  Wicked!

And because pain is just impulses sent to your brain,  and interpreted as pain,  and your brain is still working.....

depending on how you go could be excruciatingly painful for a long while after you die.

Try not to think about it.

Yeah, it paints a pretty bizarre picture.  Those heads from the Guillotine come to mind.  Some say right after the decapitation, the eyes blinked.