Weed babies...

TBO

I worked with a Program Manager that proclaimed his belief that the name you have, has a determination on the degree of success you will have.  Of course, he also believed that no successful person should have a name that can be turned into a nick name.  He claimed it reduced your image of a serious business person. 

I must say that I don't agree with him, but some of the names I have seen from illiterate parents, do appear to doom their children to a future of ridicule.

• Like 4

On 2/14/2020 at 11:15 PM, gatorboy said:

Lot's of women named Crystal with seriously screwed up parents.

in my younger years  i dunno  how but i went out with 3 different crystals .  all of them nuttier then a fruitcake . and completely insane . wife wanted our first girl to have it as a middle name  ,  and i threw a fit lol .     her middle name turned out to be Jade   , wife liked  it  , she never knew the name was the stage name of stripper at some club in fayetttenam  many moons ago lol 

Edited by ASH
Jade
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ASH said:

in my younger years  i dunno  how but i went out with 3 different crystals .  all of them nuttier then a fruitcake . and completely insane . wife wanted our first girl to have it as a middle name  ,  and i threw a fit lol .     her middle name turned out to be Jade   , wife liked  it  , she never knew the name was the stage name of stripper at some club in fayetttenam  many moons ago lol 

My wife deferred to me to name two of my daughters.  Being technically minded, I named one Crystal, for a frequency determining element, and the second one Shelly, for a Shelly Filter.  She decided to call a halt to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

We lived in Raleigh.  My neighbor had a best friend that lived in them mountains.

His name was Trip (Tripp?).

His daughter's name was Rainbow.  His son''s name was Rhythm Rain.  I forget his wife's name.  Ruth?

They grew their own goats.  He made bongo-drums from shipping pallets.  Babalooooo!

And put his own tie-dyed goatskins on them.

And came to Raleigh once or twice per year to sell them.

And made good money.

They had a VW bus.

He taught me how to hug.

• Like 2

My neighbors said, "HOLY ****!!!!   You should have seen the look on your face when he bear-hugged you!!!"
So then I got over it.
nohomo.
Hugged face to face or from behind?

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

• Confused 1