dog shot by arrow

ASH

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/local/lackawanna-county/dog-shot-arrow/523-a904e131-484f-48d2-beca-65c9e7d911f2?fbclid=IwAR1BZuH3a4NSr-gJ7B5Z03BO5GAiFUh8FK2wzKTCCKGJu8j-DoCCmCFP4vU

unfortunately he did not make it .  there are alot of sub human trash in this world .  i would like 5 minutes with whoever does this or did this .  hell id pay ,2,500 bucks  for 5 minutes .

back in the day when people handled their problems ,  i was a kid  riding in back of farm truck , my dad's dog always rode in back around the farm .  one day someone came to front doors

and some dude  selling **** kicked my dads dog and my dad saw it .  he beat the hell out of that dude .  i remember my mom crying dad was going to jail . first off the dude was arrested for trepassing  and assault on a family member.  out in the sticks we are the law.   dad did not get any tickets or nothing . he did want a few more minutes with the dude . 

Edited by ASH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

So sorry for your loss, amigo.

There are classless people out there, unfortunately. I wish there weren't.

oops i forgot link , thankfully not my pet .  article fixed now . if was one of ours i wouldnt be online right now 

Edited by ASH
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, railfancwb said:

Some woman vet was bragging on Facebook, even with pictures, about killing a “feral” cat with bow and arrow. Turned out to be a neighbor’s pet. A groundswell to take her license. Don’t know what became of the matter.  

i semi remember that  , 

• Like 1

I was at my vet's office a few years ago when an old (80ish) fellow brought his cat in with an arrow in it, alive and likely to survive but still a bad wound. I'm not a cat person but I'd love to have had a baseball bat and five minutes with the shooter. I'd make some strides toward curing his illness.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walt Longmire said:

I wonder if Fido was one of those non-stop barkers.

My only neighbor lives about one quarter mile up the road and has two dogs that run free and bark at anything. It does get a bit aggravating at times but I wouldn't even think about harming either one. Anymore the way things are getting I'm starting to think most humans suck.

• Like 1

Right out of school,  we lived in a sparsely populated trailer park.

One day,  I saw the guy across the street testing out his homemade wooden trap contraption.  Then he put it under the corner of his trailer.  We didn't have a cat,  and I don't know if I ever saw any cats.

One night,  for some reason (probably during beer),  I went over and pulled the trap out and smashed it.

The next day,  a nice old-lady neighbor,  that we didn't even know,  brought us a cake. 

When Mom and Dad first moved to Texas,  the phone rang one day.  It was a neighbor.  "This is Emmit.  Dog's in the chickens.  Five Minutes."  Click.

(one of Mom's little yappy dogs)

Mom,  being Mom, ran down there,  and they became best friends afterwards.

• Like 1