EEEWWW! Gross!!!

Eric

• Administrators

I just turned on my TV and one of the Twilight movies was on. I changed the channel as quickly as I could, but some of it still got in my eyes. No amount of eye bleach can ever eradicate the amount of burning and shame I am currently enduring. I would gouge my eyes out with a stick, if I could make the blindness retroactive. The movie sucked so badly, I felt the couch being pulled toward the TV. If I had dropped the remote, I would have been a goner. It was a close call, man. I am going to go watch American Werewolf in London and Anthony Hopkins’ The Wolfman, to try to get the taste of that drache out of my brain. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Well, it is a vampire movie, so I guess it goes without saying it truly does sucks.  :D

I was gonna say that Bela Lugosi and Christopher Lee would turn in their graves if they knew what vampires have become, but forgot that Christopher Lee was still alive when Twilight came out. 

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Maser said:

Well, it is a vampire movie, so I guess it goes without saying it truly does sucks.  :D

I was gonna say that Bela Lugosi and Christopher Lee would turn in their graves if they knew what vampires have become, but forgot that Christopher Lee was still alive when Twilight came out. 

I thought it was a werewolf movie. Some guy turned into a bigass wolf, before I got the channel changed. 

• Like 1

I watched them for the first time in a marathon,  several months ago. 

I liked it.

The (Adventureland) girl was deep and adolescent (kind of like non-acting).  I liked the werewolf-indians.

One of the last ones was good were the wolf-pire baby came out.

And the end was great where they had the all-time bestest epic Vampire vs. The Vampire Council (or whoever they were)  (like harry potter) vs. the Werewolves (because they had a wolf-baby with the girl).   A brutal Lord Of The Rings Fight!  (but with less orcs and stuff)

But then,  it was all a premonition that they all saw because someone touched someone!  So the Epic War never happened!

Then they all left.  Or something.

• Haha 1

• Administrators
4 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

I watched them for the first time in a marathon,  several months ago. 

I liked it.

The (Adventureland) girl was deep and adolescent (kind of like non-acting).  I liked the werewolf-indians.

One of the last ones was good were the wolf-pire baby came out.

And the end was great where they had the all-time bestest epic Vampire vs. The Vampire Council (or whoever they were)  (like harry potter) vs. the Werewolves (because they had a wolf-baby with the girl).   A brutal Lord Of The Rings Fight!  (but with less orcs and stuff)

But then,  it was all a premonition that they all saw because someone touched someone!  So the Epic War never happened!

Then they all left.  Or something.

I can’t believe you would compare that crap to Lord of the Rings. I need to go find my Ban Hammer. I think I left it on the back porch. I was using it to kill a large spider. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

They sparkle in the sun.

That's why they live in Oregon.

That's why the Indians hate them.

They had a truce.  i think the vamwolf baby almost broke that.  But they were all pretty pissed at the end.

I'm not sure where the Council came in.  The wolfpire baby broke all the rules and scared them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

They sparkle in the sun.

That's why they live in Oregon.

That's why the Indians hate them.

They had a truce.  i think the vamwolf baby almost broke that.  But they were all pretty pissed at the end.

I'm not sure where the Council came in.  The wolfpire baby broke all the rules and scared them.

Sounds like Underworld for teen girls

• Like 1

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Huaco Kid said:

And because of the baby,  the Vampires were pissed.  And the wolves were pissed!  And the Council was pissed!

But he never did her!  He loved her so much that he "imprinted" on her!

And he stuck to that story.

Wow, we just outed Huaco. :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

Sounds like Underworld for teen girls

I made a reference to my Grand daughter about the fact that I had access to a bunch of Vampire movies now, and she said she didn't like those kind of movies.  I am blessed to have a Teenager that doesn't fawn over vampires.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, janice6 said:

I made a reference to my Grand daughter about the fact that I had access to a bunch of Vampire movies now, and she said she didn't like those kind of movies.  I am blessed to have a Teenager that doesn't fawn over vampires.

She might wanna give Underworld a shot.  Kate Beckinsale is a kickass protagonist!  Also the movie isn't a horror movie, but rather action and good gunplay scenes.

The movie also spawned a Mythbusters episode. ;)

Edited by Maser
  • Thanks 1