Legendary boxer's face discovered in lunar photo

SC Tiger

I met Buzz years ago and he is a Great guy!

he talked to me for quite awhile and answered every question i asked him and always had a smile.

apparently he has a great Right cross as well,and rightfully he threw it.

that guy was Harassing him for sometimes and at a certain point getting in ones face so often should be considered "threatening"

Good for Buzz,Don`t take **** from anyone.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, tadbart said:

He seems like an interesting character. I'd like to shake his hand. Now that I have some spare time for recreational reading, I need to make a list of all the adventurers' books I want to read. He'll no doubt be on the list.

when you meet him,ask which studio the landing was filmed in.........:78:

• Haha 2

I assume that they did not teach you how to use a slide rule as a medical diagnostic tool, then.

You approach the subject, er, patient, produce a slide rule from the leather scabbard on your belt, then you poke the subject, er, patient with the slide rule and ask, Does that hurt?

If the subject, er, patient, says, Yes, you then calculate pi to eight significant digits, frown, and then walk away.

I briefly worked at a university's robotics department.  My group was building an autonomous lunar rover.  Another group had a manned rover (kind of looked like a six-wheeled beach buggy).

He asked them about their project.  Asked how it handled.  Asked if he could drive it.  They didn't want to let him drive it because they were scared he'd break it.

But you don't say no to Buzz.

He took off across the campus, blasting over curbs and manicured landscape.

He broke it.

9 hours ago, tous said:

I assume that they did not teach you how to use a slide rule as a medical diagnostic tool, then.

You approach the subject, er, patient, produce a slide rule from the leather scabbard on your belt, then you poke the subject, er, patient with the slide rule and ask, Does that hurt?

If the subject, er, patient, says, Yes, you then calculate pi to eight significant digits, frown, and then walk away.

I think the alternative practice is have the patient poke themself with their finger in multiple locations.

Hurts one place - Bruise

Hurts many places in the same general area, but not other areas - broken bone in that area, or a possible dislocation

Hurts every place touched - broken finger.

• Haha 2