Vegan kills 90 baby bunnies.

Silentpoet

Typical!  An emotionally motivated action produced unintended consequences.

Predictable result when emotion overcomes reason.

They killed huge numbers of Mink in Minnesota:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tens-of-thousands-of-mink-750k-set-free-minnesota/

"Some of the mink are dying from the stress or something else, we don't know," Gudmundson remarked to the Star Tribune. "A large number will starve to death. They weren't taught to hunt by their mother. Others will get run over on the road."

Lang Farms has a "number of people out there with nets, capturing some of them," Gudmundson said to the newspaper midafternoon Monday. "The mink don't know where to go. They've never been out of their cages."

These idiots think they are doing good to release critters into the wild when the critters simply die because they have no experience in the wild.  While thinking they are preventing deaths by human hand, they cause violent deaths by exposure to threats the critters never understood.

Fools accomplish nothing but a criminal act.

• Like 4

Typical!  An emotionally motivated action produced unintended consequences.
Predictable result when emotion overcomes reason.
They killed huge numbers of Mink in Minnesota:
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/tens-of-thousands-of-mink-750k-set-free-minnesota/
"Some of the mink are dying from the stress or something else, we don't know," Gudmundson remarked to the Star Tribune. "A large number will starve to death. They weren't taught to hunt by their mother. Others will get run over on the road."

Lang Farms has a "number of people out there with nets, capturing some of them," Gudmundson said to the newspaper midafternoon Monday. "The mink don't know where to go. They've never been out of their cages."

These idiots think they are doing good to release critters into the wild when the critters simply die because they have no experience in the wild.  While thinking they are preventing deaths by human hand, they cause violent deaths by exposure to threats the critters never understood.

Fools accomplish nothing but a criminal act.

This is not unlike dumping kittens and puppies beside the road... or even grown cats and dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, railfancwb said:

This is not unlike dumping kittens and puppies beside the road... or even grown cats and dogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucky was dumped out in the country where the coyotes roam.  I named him Lucky because he was lucky I found him before the coyotes.    Rowdy was also a dumped dog, but somebody else found him and brought him to our attention.  Spent a few minutes after I came in tossing tennis balls for him to chase.

• Thanks 2