Joe Biden says he's not going nuts.

Borg warner

He's not going nuts, he's already there.  Former Vice President Joe Biden is hopping on the defensive. He swears he is not losing his mind. How can you lose what you nave had?

After months of gaffes on the 2020 campaign trail prompting even his brain surgeon to chime in and defend his mind, Biden made a pointed comment about the state of his brain over the weekend. "I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts," Biden said during a campaign rally in New Hampshire — a comment that surely extended beyond the confusion he was trying to clear up at the time, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

The obviously defensive comment comes after months of Biden stumbling over some pretty important details at campaign rallies, namely the locations of two mass shootings earlier this month. There's also the time Biden said "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" in front of the the Asian & Latino Coalition in Iowa. Yet the man who performed surgery on Biden three decades ago following two brain aneurysms agrees with the 76-year-old's weekend comment, saying that he's clearly "as sharp as he was 31 years ago."

And then there was the ringing endorsement from his wife, who said you basically have to holds your nose and vote for Joe because he's the only candidate who can beat Trump.

That's basically the message from Dr. Jill Biden, wife of presidential hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden, who recently told Democrats that they might have to "swallow a little bit" in order to vote for her lackluster husband, since, like it or not, he's the most electable candidate in the field.

"Your candidate might be better on, I don't know, healthcare, than Joe is," Mrs. Biden said, "but you've got to look at who's going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'Okay, I personally like so-and-so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

And in other news, in the most recent polls of likely democrat primary voters, JoJo the Clown has fallen below both Bernie and the Fake Indian.

joe10.jpg

Edited by Borg warner
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Borg warner said:

He's not going nuts, he's already there.  Former Vice President Joe Biden is hopping on the defensive. He swears he is not losing his mind. How can you lose what you nave had?

After months of gaffes on the 2020 campaign trail prompting even his brain surgeon to chime in and defend his mind, Biden made a pointed comment about the state of his brain over the weekend. "I want to be clear, I’m not going nuts," Biden said during a campaign rally in New Hampshire — a comment that surely extended beyond the confusion he was trying to clear up at the time, the Los Angeles Times reports.

Biden made the declaration while speaking to supporters at New Hampshire's Loon Lake, defending his inability to remember just where he'd spoken at Dartmouth College a few hours earlier. "I'm not sure whether it was the medical school or where the hell I spoke. But it was on the campus," he said, looking at the gathered reporters as he did it, per the Times.

The obviously defensive comment comes after months of Biden stumbling over some pretty important details at campaign rallies, namely the locations of two mass shootings earlier this month. There's also the time Biden said "poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids" in front of the the Asian & Latino Coalition in Iowa. Yet the man who performed surgery on Biden three decades ago following two brain aneurysms agrees with the 76-year-old's weekend comment, saying that he's clearly "as sharp as he was 31 years ago."

And then there was the ringing endorsement from his wife, who said you basically have to holds your nose and vote for Joe because he's the only candidate who can beat Trump.

That's basically the message from Dr. Jill Biden, wife of presidential hopeful and former Vice President Joe Biden, who recently told Democrats that they might have to "swallow a little bit" in order to vote for her lackluster husband, since, like it or not, he's the most electable candidate in the field.

"Your candidate might be better on, I don't know, healthcare, than Joe is," Mrs. Biden said, "but you've got to look at who's going to win this election, and maybe you have to swallow a little bit and say, 'Okay, I personally like so-and-so better,' but your bottom line has to be that we have to beat Trump."

And in other news, in the most recent polls of likely democrat primary voters, JoJo the Clown has fallen below both Bernie and the Fake Indian.

joe10.jpg

From the article: "...the man who performed surgery on Biden three decades ago following two brain aneurysms agrees with the 76-year-old's weekend comment, saying that he's clearly "as sharp as he was 31 years ago."..."  

That's as non committal as the doctor could be.  He essentially says that Biden is as brain dead now as he was 31 years ago. 

• Like 2

Let me explain it to you. The brain is like a hard drive. As we age it fills with data making data access times longer and disk errors more frequent.

Either that or the squirrel running in his memory wheel is wearing out.

Hope I didn't lose any of you with my lessons in advanced neuroscience.

• Thanks 1