California strategy

gwalchmai

A couple of questions appeared in my mind.

1) What's the probability of California voting Republican in 2020?

2) What's the probability of the Electoral College being abolished by 2020?

3) How can Republican voters in CA best use their votes to help ensure a Republican victory in 2020?

Thanks.

I realize that I may have been the problem all along.  I've been making my tin foil hat out of aluminum foil, not tin.  My bad.  Apologies to all who were effected.  Not to worry.  Expect changes soon. I have a roll of tin foil on order from Amazon.  Us California conservatives will have a voice.

Edited by minervadoe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, johnbt said:

Heck, with their new law, Trump can't even get on the ballot.

If he can't win, it doesn't even matter. OTOH, if CA selects the most goofiest Dim to run against Trump, maybe they'll lose. That'd be a good thing, no?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

A couple of questions appeared in my mind.

1) What's the probability of California voting Republican in 2020?

2) What's the probability of the Electoral College being abolished by 2020?

3) How can Republican voters in CA best use their votes to help ensure a Republican victory in 2020?

Thanks.

1) slim to none with the amount of Illegals and 'homeless' voting there and the Ballot harvesting laws allowing it to happen.

i`d suspect the Trump administration to act on this after the re-election depending on the workload. but well before that will be the Supreme Court ruling on and unconstitutional law that California passed about releasing Taxes to even get on the Ballot,they have no power to mandate a thing in Federal Elections and i`d expect that to be a legal issue uniting a lot of Californians.

but doubtful it will be useful to 2020 elections.

2)none,its unconstitutional and is the basis for our elections and would probably trigger way deeper issues and outcomes.

the Supreme court would`nt touch it to allow it and the Democrats could`nt get enough equal minded MoonBats together to vote in unison on anything to Amend the Constitution,its a talking point the Dems. have no real power or intention of changing,its a bad hill to die on for them.

3) work with GOP in California to get the messages out,pressure Republican lawmakers to look into the Election violations in California now,the ballot harvesting in Cali is literally stealing elections,voter ID laws are crucial in Cali. especially if the Laws allow state IDs and Drives Licenses to Illegals to be issued with little to no background IDs.

the deadline may be too short for 2020,but still needs to be done no matter how long it takes.

work on Campaigns as many as you can and find and organize like minded Californians to the cause. 

find candidates,

become a delegate.

join GOA and become a political affiliate.

run for Office.

or vote with your feet and move.

it will be a hard push to flip California by 2020.

• Like 1

If he can't win, it doesn't even matter. OTOH, if CA selects the most goofiest Dim to run against Trump, maybe they'll lose. That'd be a good thing, no?

At the moment, Republicans have no chance of obtaining California’s electoral votes.

If Trump isn’t even on the California ballot for the actual election population of the other 49 states might be so upset that Trump’s victory margin might be even greater than in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dric902 said:

The Republicans and half the Democrooks are leaving Cali.

if the citizenship question got on the census, the California population would be less that South Dakota.

we haven’t won California since Reagan, likely won’t.

Da terminator! 

Nevermind, I concede your point.

• Like 1

Eh, as long as you're not advocating wholesale death of everyone who lives in California like so many fucksticks around here do...

Californi is overwhelmingly Democrat, which leads to the Republicans in the state not bothering to vote because they know their vote won't do anything or count for much.

The story goes the other way in red states.

People tend to take the path of least resistance.

1 hour ago, UnifiedFieldTheory said:

Eh, as long as you're not advocating wholesale death of everyone who lives in California like so many ****sticks around here do...

Californi is overwhelmingly Democrat, which leads to the Republicans in the state not bothering to vote because they know their vote won't do anything or count for much.

The story goes the other way in red states.

People tend to take the path of least resistance.

When I’m between a rock and a hard place...I usually ignore the hard place and go headlong into the rock

but then, I thrive under opposition

:P

Edited by Dric902
  • Like 1