Manson documentary

ASH

ok i was watching some Manson documentaries  other night, , dunno why just got interested i reckon  

ok  someone  answer me  whats  has   CHARLIE CANT SURF   got to do with Manson ??  i know its from war movie but 

how the hell do they tie in  or is it just nothing ?  i see his face on shirts and says he cant surf lol 

also 2 things i learned from the docs ,  the one girl in prison said they were gonna go back  and systematically go into each home on that side of road and kill everyone on that road 

and one of is lawyers wanted to do this in trial  , and manson got mad  and that lawyer was never seen again  

and someone was sleeping in the guest house but nobody checked  .  i wonder if person woke up . you gotta hear something 

it just facinates me how that could not really happen here   , like cut the phone lines , now got cell , but they do make cell blockers but now about every home has guns . 

cults baffle me , i also did not know when they dropped acid he always gave them double  dose to what he took . 

Edited by ASH
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Charlie Can't Surf was a Vietnam thing that had nothing to do with Manson,  but got usurped for a funny t-shirt.

I read a bunch a books, long ago.

Manson was never convicted of any murders.  They all admitted he wasn't even there.  He, kind of, got life for being "a mastermind",  which isn't really a crime.  "He told them to do it". 

He did later admit to killing a drug dealer, long before there was ever even a 'family'.

I think they killed the guy in the guesthouse first.  Or maybe it was a delivery guy they thought was staying at the guesthouse.

they never said whoever in guest house was killed pr not , i know the body count shows whoever was in their  was not in the body count   not in any of the shows    now i know the 15 year old kid  was driving up driveway  to  see the caretaker as they were related .  and he as shot 4 times in the car .  but ive never seen or heard whoever was in guest house , prolly wanted to vanish

supposedly the white album  with song helter skelter  song was a driving point i just dont buy he wanted a race war  from that song . or no

and seeing the scene and police pics  and all that jazz talk about  mistakes made , not one cop on forensics team had gloves or footies on  and was touching everything . and they had manson already in jail for burning up a bulldozer  and gov equipment and   it took awhile to tie in both homes  and it was connected   . a rookie cop who did an interview said i dunno what the problem was  you got same things written in blood and killings the same . said he was pissed they bungled it . 

i also did not realize  the dude with beach boys was good friends with him

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, ASH said:

ok i was watching some Manson documentaries  other night, , dunno why just got interested i reckon  

ok  someone  answer me  whats  has   CHARLIE CANT SURF   got to do with Manson ??  i know its from war movie but 

how the hell do they tie in  or is it just nothing ?  i see his face on shirts and says he cant surf lol 

also 2 things i learned from the docs ,  the one girl in prison said they were gonna go back  and systematically go into each home on that side of road and kill everyone on that road 

and one of is lawyers wanted to do this in trial  , and manson got mad  and that lawyer was never seen again  

and someone was sleeping in the guest house but nobody checked  .  i wonder if person woke up . you gotta hear something 

it just facinates me how that could not really happen here   , like cut the phone lines , now got cell , but they do make cell blockers but now about every home has guns . 

cults baffle me , i also did not know when they dropped acid he always gave them double  dose to what he took . 

the boy who was killed in the driveway at ciello Dr. was Steven Parent,he was just a friend of William Garretson who was the boy sleeping in the caretakers house who was according to him listening to music all night and only heard what he thought was firecrackers.

Steven Parent only came by for a beer and to try and sell a clock radio to Garretson.

the Manson Family had no idea there was a house back there at all and that saved his life,he had alibis for all the other murders but was a suspect for awhile and even on TV as one.

read the book Helter Skelter it is a great book and account of the murders and trial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uU9Y1sNs1rs

Edited by holyjohnson
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Well I watched him Jones last night good God he made Manson look like choir boy. I was 10 at the time and remember alittle bout it.                             My dad told me some  but to get over 900 people to drink the Kool aid. Damn.  Those kids never had a chance     also read when he was a kid the other kids knew he was off. He would kill animals like cats and dogs then set up a funeral.