Ship migrants to sanctuary cities...

Ricordo

What a great idea! Politically correct too---let the victims be with the victims. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-plan-to-ship-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted.

“The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy—so this should make them very happy!” he continued.

Trump repeated the remarks later at the White House: "We can give them an unlimited supply...let’s see if they have open arms."

I can only see this as a win-win. Let the leftists put their money where their mouths are. Or as they say, put their politics where their asses are.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

“But if they send them to sanctuary cities then they won’t change the election results, they must go to districts that Trump won so we can win in 2020 when they vote”

- democrooks

You have to understand that the Democraps have been writing immigration law and regulations for years to set up the program they have in place. Trump can’t just snap his fingers without it being against some immigration law.

if an illegal shows up and says “magic words” about asylum, they have to be processed. Then send people to,the border to assist (tell them what to say) Then appoint one judge for asylum cases. They can only be held for 20 days and it must be under “humane” conditions. Then they only fund housing for a hundred or so...the rest have to be released with a court date in the future. Pass a law that forbids dividing families...then define family as almost anybody. Send the children across the border for asylum and when they cannot be processed they must be reunited with their families. If you can’t process them all, then you can’t process any and they must be released into the areas specified by law. Then they write laws about where they can be released (districts they want to turn blue) then pay “volunteers” to assist them vote illegally. 

Overlapping, redundant, incremental laws and regs to channel them where they want them. Layer upon layer of immigration laws that make anything attempted at control is violating a law in some way.

At some point, the opposition (us) gives up trying to keep track and just start campaigning on the issue....like Trump is doing.

• Like 1

Set up one processing center across from Pelosi's mansion.

And another in Schumer's apartment building.

How many more appropriate locations can we find?

Schiff's house? Beto's neighborhood? AOC's townhouse?

Edited by BamaBud
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Ricordo said:

What a great idea! Politically correct too---let the victims be with the victims. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-plan-to-ship-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy

“Due to the fact that Democrats are unwilling to change our very dangerous immigration laws, we are indeed, as reported, giving strong considerations to placing Illegal Immigrants in Sanctuary Cities only,” Trump tweeted.

“The Radical Left always seems to have an Open Borders, Open Arms policy—so this should make them very happy!” he continued.

Trump repeated the remarks later at the White House: "We can give them an unlimited supply...let’s see if they have open arms."

I can only see this as a win-win. Let the leftists put their money where their mouths are. Or as they say, put their politics where their asses are.

From the article:  "...Nancy Pelosi’s spokeswoman Ashley Etienne said in a statement Friday. “Using human beings—including little children—as pawns in their warped game to perpetuate fear and demonize immigrants is despicable, and in some cases, criminal.”..."

Conservatives have been saying this all along as we have been hearing why we should assume responsibility for those who can't even stand to make their own country better by contributing to it.  Instead, they want to come to the USA and take without earning, because it's easier than being a good citizen.  The left actively promote this for the sole purpose of taking power and control by using the emotional issue of illegals.  Liberals believe that by giving away this country to those without a vested interested interest in it will enable them to control everyone.  

When you give your country away, you give away all control also.  Pelosi and her ilk will be thrown out of power by the very illegals they think they control.  Everyone will lose everything!

Trump is the only bulwark right now, and needs our support against the liberal tyrants and RHINO's trying to take over this country for their purposes, not ours.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, janice6 said:

Trump is the only bulwark right now, and needs our support against the liberal tyrants and RHINO's trying to take over this country for their purposes, not ours.

Trump is campaigning

making statement that are hollow, and he knows it.

4 hours ago, Ricordo said:

!  What a great idea! Politically correct too---let the victims be with the victims. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-doubles-down-on-plan-to-ship-migrants-to-sanctuary-cities-says-radical-left-should-be-happy

Agreed.  Screw the far left!  If they want to bed down with the illegal aliens so badly they should have no problems living with all that come across the border. At the same time, we should stop all forms of welfare for illegals AND for Sanctuary Cities.  

• Thanks 1

Instead of tweeting about it, he should have just started doing it. No announcement, not even an acknowledgement that it is happening. Let the Sanctuary Cities figure out what is happening on their own. Then instead of jumping all over his statements, and likely starting lawsuits to prevent it, they would have to actually start complaining about the influx of all those illegals they have been championing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Seattle counts itself as a sanctuary city.

Seattle has a habit of taking anyone they don't like and giving them bus tickets to places with lower cost of living.  My uncle is a cop in one of those dumping cities for Seattle.  

So while I'm all for shipping them to "sanctuary" cities, it won't really do any good unless we build a wall around the city first (brick mansions anyone?) to keep the city from wasting even more of it's taxpayer money shipping them elsewhere.

• Sad 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 9:30 PM, Dric902 said:

Scaring them doesn’t do anything, neither base is gonna change a vote because of it.

Lead, legislate, and change the laws

If anything is going to change, first you have to get the people's attention.  He's getting everybody's attention as he wanted.  I'm sure the liberals don't want this discussion, but it is getting out of their hands.  Stirring the pot works to make others think.

• Like 2

I love how Trump threatened to send them to Pelosi's District and she threw a fit.  What she fails to realize is the only policy by ICE about aliens that have to be released is they have a safe place to be.  I can't imagine a safer place to be for them than being transported to outside Pelosi's manor.  It is not law, but policy.  Frankly, the policies don't apply to the POTUS, merely law.  So, he can legally do it, and if I were POTUS after she made a sanctuary city and opposed me on everything just because.  I would send bus load after bus load of bonded aliens, etc, right to her front door.  When she protested, I would simply laugh at her and say, "You wanted to a city just like this, I am merely accommodating you."

• Like 1

4 hours ago, janice6 said:

If anything is going to change, first you have to get the people's attention.  He's getting everybody's attention as he wanted.  I'm sure the liberals don't want this discussion, but it is getting out of their hands.  Stirring the pot works to make others think.

Naw....we just send the illegals into Wisconsin. 

- Democrooks

O.o

• Like 1