• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pipedreams

• ChuteTheMall

• Swampfox762

• Schmidt Meister

37 minutes ago, Dric902 said:

This is an actual Trump account tweet, blue checkmark and all, I think that one is parody or just fake.

You may be right, check this link and notice none have the blue check but some are real and some not according to the site.

https://www.her.ie/lol/can-spot-real-donald-trump-tweets-among-equally-ludicrous-fake-ones-327141

Real: 2, 6, 9, 11, 15

Fake: 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14

Pretty easy to do a fake one including the blue check mark.

image.png.8edbd2e9cf9a6409bb902dac4f247e82.png

Edited by pipedreams
  • Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:54 AM, pipedreams said:

3xEce9S.jpg

Why does everyone want to use the Shoa as an argument for EVERYTHING?  Including stupid arguments about the environment?  I wonder if we compared everything to slavery, how well that would work?

24 minutes ago, pipedreams said:

image.png.fa1a076336304d3088e85e12a5491bb4.png

image.png.100d47c186a94573dedde90d33452939.png

How can the biggest employer be a distribution arm of China?

it seem like China is the biggest supplier for the largest employer in 44% of America.

we are the distributor, they are the supplier. We make money and employ by using them, not them us.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dric902 said:

How can the biggest employer be a distribution arm of China?

it seem like China is the biggest supplier for the largest employer in 44% of America.

we are the distributor, they are the supplier. We make money and employ by using them, not them us.

I have been seeing this for years.  When K-Mart was the largest retailer in the world, it was the evil K-Mart Corporation, and it was going to destroy the Americian worker, and thus the country.  Before that it was Sears.  Before that, it was the big chain grocery stores.  Common thread is always retailers.  It is already starting to push on Amazon.  

If you go to the bottom, you will usually find unions that are struggling to find members to replace membership lost to businesses that have closed or moved overseas due to increased pressures for more and more from those same unions.  Auto and steel would be good examples.  Hostess would be a more recent example.  

While businesses fail for other reasons, retailing is the only business where you see these “look at the evil employers” kind of propaganda.  Partially because they are so visible to everyone, and because they do start off at lower wages - because the people involved are unskilled labor.  

But trust me, if a business starts cheating and robbing their employees, they will soon go out of business.  Because workers are as smart, or smarter, than employers, and if you cheat them, they will steal more from the employer than the employer steals from them.  Especially by pissing off customers so they don’t come back.  

And no, I was a proud member of both the AFL-CIO and the UAW.  

Hawk 

PS K-Mart and Sears went out of business because they stopped listening to their customers and employees, and had to listen to the big boss on top.  Which, come to it, was what happened to the Soviet Union.  H

• Like 3