Imponderables

gwalchmai

Why doesn't someone offer saltines with salt on both sides? I can't tell you the number of times I've heard people complain about having their cracker turned the wrong way.

Since nobody likes criminals, or illegal aliens, or drug abuse, why can't we attack all the drug cartels with our armed forces and wipe them all out? It worked out OK with the Barbary pirates. The Marines even had a hit song about it.

We spend more money per pupil on "education" than ever, so why do we have grads who can't read (or make change) and teachers who buy supplies out of their own pocket?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gwalchmai said:

You can change the batteries. There are kits on Amazon and elsewhere.

Can't get an iPhone with salt on both sides, though...

I know, have done it several times on my 4 and 5S. Still have a bunch of suction cups and screw drivers flying around. I meant switching batteries on the fly, the way it used to be. Totally retarded to run around with a ******* cable and having to wait and watch your phone not getting stolen.

Edited by crockett
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, crockett said:

I know, have done it several times on my 4 and 5S. Still have a bunch of suction cups and screw drivers flying around. I meant switching batteries on the fly, the way it used to be. Totally retarded to run around with a ****ing cable and having to wait and watch your phone not getting stolen.

I agree. They could make it as easy as pie if they wanted to.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, gwalchmai said:

Why doesn't someone offer saltines with salt on both sides? I can't tell you the number of times I've heard people complain about having their cracker turned the wrong way.

Since nobody likes criminals, or illegal aliens, or drug abuse, why can't we attack all the drug cartels with our armed forces and wipe them all out? It worked out OK with the Barbary pirates. The Marines even had a hit song about it.

We spend more money per pupil on "education" than ever, so why do we have grads who can't read (or make change) and teachers who buy supplies out of their own pocket?

I could tell you, but then Robert Mueller and Peter Strzok would open an investigation on us.

And Maxine Waters would get our home addresses. 

But, worst of all, aliens would be forbidden to probe us.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2