The coolest fictional character?

Rabbi

Sten. He is a sci-fi special ops soldier, whose team is comprised of a heavy-worlder Scotsman who tells bad jokes, an enormously fat gypsy woman who can crack any computer system and two large tigers, with near-human intelligence, among others.

He has a crystal dagger installed in impossible-to-find sheath mounted in his arm, that uses a rerouted muscle and nerve to open and close it. The dagger was grown from a single, incredibly strong man-made crystal, that is unbreakable and undetectable. The blade is only about fifteen molecules wide at its edge, making it so sharp that it only takes the weight of the blade to slice through diamond.

He works for an emperor who is the only source of antimatter in the universe and who is functionally immortal. Top that, bitches.

Linda Lovelace

giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lt. Col. Bill Killgore....because he likes the smell of napalm in the morning.....and surfing.

I'll go with that one as well.

A couple of months ago, at Ft. Knox, I worked for about 3-4 days with an infantry E7 who looked and sounded just like Kilgore, except for being a few inches taller. Unfortunately, none of the youngsters in training appreciated it, because none of them had ever heard of Apocalypse Now (I asked).

Two come to mind. Lestat deLioncourt from the Anne Rice Vampire Chronicles and also Ramses from the novel The Mummy or Ramses the Damned also from A. Rice. Ramses is an immortal with the strength of 20 men, has a preturnatural (sp?) brain that enables his intellect to excel ( he can learn a language in a week) and he has no need for food or drink. That's what I wanna be when I grow up.

Lestat was cool, but Louis was perfect in his humanity.

Oh, man. Some good ones here.

I'd add Deadpool, because he's such an *******.

Also, Inigo Montoya. Prepare to die.

Indy was the perfect combo of cowboy archaeologist and wiseass. Helluva character.

John Wick seems pretty well fleshed out. I'm interested in seeing a JW3, either as a prequel or as the next in a series.

Captain Cyrus Harding (or Smith in some translations).

Jules Verne, The Mysterious Island.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"800px-Nemo_s_death.jpg","data-attachmentid":4804}[/ATTACH]

800px-Nemo_s_death.jpg.6d534649be6020a546ca9d7d62328bd9.jpg