Chelsea Manning to be in Vogue

Gun Shark

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol::animlol:

Personally speaking I don't give a **** that she wanted to be a woman(and followed through with the surgery to do it). That being said, I do care that instead of being in prison for leaking classified information...she is in Vogue... That irritates the **** out of me.

Well if that pisses you off, this should really set your BVDs on fire: Unless I'm mistaken, because he was in the United States Armed Services when he had the trans-formative procedure, your mandatory contributions to the irs is how he paid for his "gender reassignment" surgery. Yep, Uncle Sam ponied up the money to pay for his hoo-ha or... whatever it is.

Edited by Dynactus

Well if that pisses you off, this should really set your BVDs on fire: Unless I'm mistaken, because he was in the United States Armed Services when he had the trans-formative procedure, your mandatory contributions to the irs is how he paid for his "gender reassignment" surgery. Yep, Uncle Sam ponied up the money to pay for his... whatever it is.

I believe I read something in more than one place that she ponied up the funds, and the army allowed it to continue. The fact that the US Army paid for it wasn't really accurate. That being said I could be wrong, and it would not make me happy, mostly because it's not like we are in a budget surplus era, it's an elective procedure, and she was in prison, than anything else.

• Like 1

I spent a few minutes looking for that and could not find it.

that's my point. so we have to import in more graphic detail

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.warosu.org\/data\/ck\/img\/0055\/10\/1402585481107.jpg"}[/img2]

• Like 3

[img2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.warosu.org\/data\/ck\/img\/0055\/10\/1402585481107.jpg"}[/img2]

I like that better... I think that should be miniaturized and used instead.

I believe I read something in more than one place that she ponied up the funds, and the army allowed it to continue. The fact that the US Army paid for it wasn't really accurate. That being said I could be wrong, and it would not make me happy, mostly because it's not like we are in a budget surplus era, it's an elective procedure, and she was in prison, than anything else.

But it was ongoing treatment for her condition.

Her treatment was stopped by the government.

Its not like she volunteered to be locked up.

There, I threw some facts out there for discussion..........

:popcorn:

Beginning - He volunteered to be locked up when he committed treason. - Middle - We failed when we didn't hang him for it. - End of story.

[ATTACH=JSON]{"alt":"Click image for larger version Name:\tVAGUE.jpg Views:\t1 Size:\t116.5 KB ID:\t3663","data-align":"none","data-attachmentid":"3663","data-size":"full","title":"VAGUE.jpg"}[/ATTACH]..

I wanted to like this for the funny, but the photo made it impossible. :puke:

• Like 1

I spent a few minutes looking for that and could not find it.

Seconds before, He said "hold my beer".

Facts! We don't need no stinking facts!

His/her life. There are many, many more things that worry me than that someone is sick and confused and seems to need to air their issues in public.

I'd rather not see it, but I'd also rather not have to hear about someone's diverticulitis or dandruff. Keep it in your own bedroom or bathroom as the case may be and there would be a lot less stress.

At least as long as people would keep their noses out of other people's bedrooms and bathrooms.

• Like 1