Biden is considering Michele

Rush says, (and he's always right!), that Biden will pick Michelle, or someone comparable.

Then he'll step down, after two years +1 day.  Then Michelle will take over.  For two years.

Then,  two elections.

Michelle (Oprah???) could be president for 10 years.

We'all better vote this time.

• Like 1

I don't think big mike wants the nod.  Life is too good for them now.  They are on easy street.

Is Heels up Harris really eligible?

The dems either have to sacrifice someone like Feauxcahontas on the bottom of the ticket, or toss Plugs and reset to something like Cuomo/Oprah.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alabusa said:

Michelle Obama will insure a victory in November and guarantee a first woman presidency. Wouldn't it be a coup for the first female president to also be black?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I don't know about that.  The black guys i know don't want anything to do with her.   They darn sure don't want to be bossed around by a woman.

I don't think she will help the ticket that much.  It was her husband who was insanely popular.

• Like 1

I suspect when he said he would pick a woman, he had someone in mind.  It would be a fun campaign issue for Trump to bring up the horrendous school lunches she pushed, and what she would do with an actual position and not just FLOTUS.  And now we have a bunch of lawsuits over trannies competing against females, so a tranny on the ticket is a stark reminder of liberal policies.

Edited by PPQer

38 minutes ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

He has to pick a black woman now, to make up for what came out of his mouth this week.  Racist jackass.

He is so stupid that he thinks that would compensate for appearing racist, when it would just confirm it!

• Like 1