Mark Dice: Abrams disappointment

PPQer

Mark Dice picked up on something that is almost cruel.  Biden was on a show on MSNBC and asked Stacey Abrams to attend.  She apparently thought it was for an announcement about the VP slot, and the host didn't help by playing it up.  She starts out with a big smile, but then realizes it's not about being VP. 

I would feel sorry for her if the left hadn't turned politics into a bloodsport.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

What kind of idiot thinks the VP announcement will be made on MSM without the actual VP candidate being informed first? It's not a freaking beauty contest where the winner only hears she won at the same time the audience does.  That amount of stupid demonstrates a complete lack of qualifications for any political leadership position.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Mrs.Cicero said:

What kind of idiot thinks the VP announcement will be made on MSM without the actual VP candidate being informed first? It's not a freaking beauty contest where the winner only hears she won at the same time the audience does.  That amount of stupid demonstrates a complete lack of qualifications for any political leadership position.

Typically, yes.  But is Joe Biden, and you never know what is going to come out of his mouth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Historian said:

Isn't it just fantastic. ??

More fun than a barrel of monkeys.  I said 4 years ago it would be a lot of fun for him to run.  Imagine all the crap HRC would dig up against him, and how he would try to explain it away.  Part of the fun with Joe is that the explanation is often better than the original remark. 

I would bet money that Biden's handlers are keeping him under wraps to prevent him trying to explain the "you ain't black" remark.  I would LOVE to hear him walk it back.

Edited by PPQer
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Historian said:

Not sure how you walk back such an ignorant comment.

With Joe Biden, that's half the fun.  In his mind, it was an insightful and uplifting comment.  Explaining to the rest of us why would be the cherry on top and another controversy.  

Let's hear good ol' Joe explain his friendship with KKK Grand Muckity-Muck Robert Byrd, and how Byrd was a "good man".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, PPQer said:

With Joe Biden, that's half the fun.  In his mind, it was an insightful and uplifting comment.  Explaining to the rest of us why would be the cherry on top and another controversy.  

Let's hear good ol' Joe explain his friendship with KKK Grand Muckity-Muck Robert Byrd, and how Byrd was a "good man".

That is just mind boggling, isn't it?

Especially, since the Klan is anti-Catholic...and Joe claims to be Catholic.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

The word Biden is synonymous with the phrase "gaffe prone."

gaffe găf

• n.
    A clumsy social error; a faux pas.
  • n.
    A blatant mistake or misjudgment.
  • n.
    A socially awkward or tactless act.

More like a fully automatic gaffe machine.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Historian said:

More like a fully automatic gaffe machine.

I question a populace that could put a person of his mental ineptitude in the position that he is in.  The smoking of carpet fibers is obviously much more wide spread than I had feared. 

2 minutes ago, minervadoe said:

I question a populace that could put a person of his mental ineptitude in the position that he is in.  The smoking of carpet fibers is obviously much more wide spread than I had feared. 

I think he got lucky.  The people running against him were not outstanding material.   There were too many in the field.  So some votes went one way.  Some went another.

I'm just glad we have Uncle Joe.  I think he's going to be a great man on stage.   When this virus thing starts to slow and rallies start...i can support him one hundred percent.

Because in a debate Trump will club him like a baby seal.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Historian said:

I think he got lucky.  The people running against him were not outstanding material.   There were too many in the field.  So some votes went one way.  Some went another.

I'm just glad we have Uncle Joe.  I think he's going to be a great man on stage.   When this virus thing starts to slow and rallies start...i can support him one hundred percent.

Because in a debate Trump will club him like a baby seal.

The debates are going to be interesting. The hosts will,be trying very hard to get Trump off message and angry. If they can get him to blow up and rant onstage they will have accomplished their mission.

Biden will,be excused and asked things like “do you know your alive? trump says no”

;